Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on what's going on in Afghanistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I really hate seeing the taliban with ar 15s and camo uniforms they stole from us.
That’s not the half of it. Heard they have possession of our military biometrics system. It will sign the death warrants of our local helpers and translators if they find them first…
Starting to look like we may have left eggs cooking on the stove also…

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Afghanistan doesn't have the cultural cohesion to invade anyone, and China would probably carpet bomb any muslim insurgency in their own territory into oblivion.

I certainly hope that the Taliban will behave somewhat civilized so that we don't have a huge influx of refugees into the US. The sh!tlibs are already calling to open the floodgates of immigration for all the "refugees"
It's not about invasion and holding territory. What they could do is bring or sell or give some of those weapons to Uighurs in China. It's true though that China would probably just kill anyone in the border area that looks suspicious first and not let anyone ask questions later.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Taliban might be up for a few upcoming extracurricular activities. Just heard a US Congressman Meuser say we left 158 blackhawks behind.…
Maybe they go after some Paki nukes.
They'll probably pull them apart and attach the rocket launchers to tuk tuks.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of competent leadership. America has become a nation of wokeism and being politically correct. Elections are now won by the trendy and hip candidates.... regardless of qualifications. In the military and law enforcement we see promotions based on demographics rather than experience and work production. Afghanistan is a wake up call for Democrats and Republicans and they need to get their heads out of their @sses !!!

There was no plan.... we literally abandoned ship in the middle of the night. We left billions on weapons, equipment, vehicles and human assets. We left American and allied citizens stranded with no way out.... no one will be held accountable.. liberals will blindly defend Biden and Harris. Our country is in serious trouble and when the sh/t hits the fan on our soil.... we are screwed

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are not citizen warriors. We were born that way.
I believe that combat soldiers that develop PTSD are not cut from that cloth when they thought they were. Men that are cut from that cloth wouldn't develop PTSD from the prospect of death. What are your thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.