Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on Valentine's day?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a bit late, but what's your guys thoughts on Valentine's day? I think it's a bit silly hallmark holiday. I am good about doing random acts of kindness throughout the year, so to focus on one day seems stupid.

And it's not really about men... It's about what men can do for women, or women for women...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made an observation while checking out faKebook yesterday....I saw many of my male friends posting pics of them with their significant other or pics of just their significant other while professing their love and how lucky they are. Some really cheesy schitt. Made me want to cringe.

The women only posted pics of the gifts they received for V-Day thanking their man. They weren't professing their love, just showing off their gifts.

We need a day that honors men........steak, blow jobs, beer, and $trippers!. :D

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned a long time ago from the nightclub business that the two nights in a year that I DON'T want to go out are Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve. Those are better spent staying in and cooking or perhaps at someone's home with friends.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is certainly the last night of the year I would go out for dinner. Restaurants often raise their prices for the day. It's crowded, and servers are overworked.

I bought food to cook, my gf's favorite bourbon and some candy I know she likes. We had a nice evening at home. Holidays are what you make of them, even the most shallow and commercialized holidays.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are single and don't have any close female friends then I think you just want the day to fast forward to the next day. In the other hand, it's less stress you have to deal with and the day does go by very fast.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a marvelous Valentines day drove up to my main squeeze's house surprised her with a bottle of wine and gourmet chocolates after she was already in bed for the night then had lustfully great sex all night not a bad V day.Total cost about 40 bucks.