Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Thoughts on using Snapchat?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
I saw this video by AMS the other day. He confirmed what other people on this site saying that you should never ever get a woman's Snapchat Instagram or Facebook over her number cause it makes you look like just a fan and just validates her/lets her screen you out.

So I always get their number off the bat. But after that, is there ever a point to getting their Snapchat after the fact and hitting them up from there? Following the rules of texting of course, only for logistics and giving them no validation. I think it could have some benefit to it. When you don't hit them up, and they see you doing cool sh*t on your story, it helps build the intrigue. Plus I like being able to send pictures, memes and so on whenever I do hit them up(discussing logistics of course.)

I ask because I've fvcked some women from Snap. But I wanna follow the protocol. Can some of you experienced guys who use Snap tell me what you think?

 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ace88

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2014
Messages
73
Reaction score
11
I mean if you have the number.... why get snapchat, then again i'm not a fan of apps.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
There is no protocol.

This is the protocol:

If you're a chump, follow the rules.

If you're spinning plates and have been sustaining for a while... Bend the rules a bit. You'll know what works and what doesn't (it's situational, I believe) when you get burned a couple times.
 

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
I’ve gotten laid because of snapchat so many times.

Any device that communicates at long distances is a tool that you can use. Keep in mind that women already have a head start with it.

But a strength can easily turn into a weakness. Women aren’t very good at adapting on the dime.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
I’ve gotten laid because of snapchat so many times.

Any device that communicates at long distances is a tool that you can use. Keep in mind that women already have a head start with it.

But a strength can easily turn into a weakness. Women aren’t very good at adapting on the dime.
Yup, I have too. As I improve my Game I'm trying to make absolutely sure that I don't validate these women and it doesn't come off like I'm a part of their fanclub. I wasn't sure if using Snap made it come off like that.

I suppose as long as you follow the rules of texting(90% for logistics) you'll be fine.

Would you consider watching a woman's Snap stories giving her validation?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
Snapchat is something you can get from an OLD profile and is obsolete once you get her number. I always just prefer texting.

If the relationship's advanced already you can use Snapchat for calls. That and making stickers is about the limit of why I'd be in that app for any longer than I have to.

Please don't send ****ing **** pics on Snapchat. I know a lot of you take that as common sense, but for those who don't already, I have to say it...
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Its ideal for keeping plates on the hook. Vids partying with baaaaae is goat status dread game.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
Its ideal for keeping plates on the hook. Vids partying with baaaaae is goat status dread game.
I agree. Using your stories is a great way to show high value.

Would you consider watching her Snap Stories validating her though?
 

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
Yup, I have too. As I improve my Game I'm trying to make absolutely sure that I don't validate these women and it doesn't come off like I'm a part of their fanclub. I wasn't sure if using Snap made it come off like that.

I suppose as long as you follow the rules of texting(90% for logistics) you'll be fine.

Would you consider watching a woman's Snap stories giving her validation?
Not at all, I don’t have a set rule for responding either. I also send d*ck pics/sexy pics over snap when the sexual tension is high.

But just to note, I always ask for her snap or she asks for mine. Profiles that openly advertise their snapchat are ones to avoid...

It’s the same with their instragram and twitter.

Those are the most obvious ones looking for attention.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
Not at all, I don’t have a set rule for responding either. I also send d*ck pics/sexy pics over snap when the sexual tension is high.

But just to note, I always ask for her snap or she asks for mine. Profiles that openly advertise their snapchat are ones to avoid...

It’s the same with their instragram and twitter.

Those are the most obvious ones looking for attention.
That's great to hear. I find Snap a great medium cause you can show your social proof and all that through your story.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Nah I stopped adding plates to Snapchat, they always get jealous if there’s girls or if I’m out or not where I said I was.

If you entertain multiple women, and lead a busy life, don’t add them on snapchat.

I had some Tinder wh0re send me a message last week on snap responding to a story where me and a female friend were at dinner, she was questioning it. Women are psycho.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Well I did not see that video and I agree. Not sure about why, fan or not, but number gives you access to whatsapp and viber, two apps you should have.
 
Top