Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on using Snapchat?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this video by AMS the other day. He confirmed what other people on this site saying that you should never ever get a woman's Snapchat Instagram or Facebook over her number cause it makes you look like just a fan and just validates her/lets her screen you out.

So I always get their number off the bat. But after that, is there ever a point to getting their Snapchat after the fact and hitting them up from there? Following the rules of texting of course, only for logistics and giving them no validation. I think it could have some benefit to it. When you don't hit them up, and they see you doing cool sh*t on your story, it helps build the intrigue. Plus I like being able to send pictures, memes and so on whenever I do hit them up(discussing logistics of course.)

I ask because I've fvcked some women from Snap. But I wanna follow the protocol. Can some of you experienced guys who use Snap tell me what you think?

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean if you have the number.... why get snapchat, then again i'm not a fan of apps.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no protocol.

This is the protocol:

If you're a chump, follow the rules.

If you're spinning plates and have been sustaining for a while... Bend the rules a bit. You'll know what works and what doesn't (it's situational, I believe) when you get burned a couple times.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve gotten laid because of snapchat so many times.

Any device that communicates at long distances is a tool that you can use. Keep in mind that women already have a head start with it.

But a strength can easily turn into a weakness. Women aren’t very good at adapting on the dime.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve gotten laid because of snapchat so many times.

Any device that communicates at long distances is a tool that you can use. Keep in mind that women already have a head start with it.

But a strength can easily turn into a weakness. Women aren’t very good at adapting on the dime.
Yup, I have too. As I improve my Game I'm trying to make absolutely sure that I don't validate these women and it doesn't come off like I'm a part of their fanclub. I wasn't sure if using Snap made it come off like that.

I suppose as long as you follow the rules of texting(90% for logistics) you'll be fine.

Would you consider watching a woman's Snap stories giving her validation?

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snapchat is something you can get from an OLD profile and is obsolete once you get her number. I always just prefer texting.

If the relationship's advanced already you can use Snapchat for calls. That and making stickers is about the limit of why I'd be in that app for any longer than I have to.

Please don't send ****ing **** pics on Snapchat. I know a lot of you take that as common sense, but for those who don't already, I have to say it...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its ideal for keeping plates on the hook. Vids partying with baaaaae is goat status dread game.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its ideal for keeping plates on the hook. Vids partying with baaaaae is goat status dread game.
I agree. Using your stories is a great way to show high value.

Would you consider watching her Snap Stories validating her though?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I have too. As I improve my Game I'm trying to make absolutely sure that I don't validate these women and it doesn't come off like I'm a part of their fanclub. I wasn't sure if using Snap made it come off like that.

I suppose as long as you follow the rules of texting(90% for logistics) you'll be fine.

Would you consider watching a woman's Snap stories giving her validation?
Not at all, I don’t have a set rule for responding either. I also send d*ck pics/sexy pics over snap when the sexual tension is high.

But just to note, I always ask for her snap or she asks for mine. Profiles that openly advertise their snapchat are ones to avoid...

It’s the same with their instragram and twitter.

Those are the most obvious ones looking for attention.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all, I don’t have a set rule for responding either. I also send d*ck pics/sexy pics over snap when the sexual tension is high.

But just to note, I always ask for her snap or she asks for mine. Profiles that openly advertise their snapchat are ones to avoid...

It’s the same with their instragram and twitter.

Those are the most obvious ones looking for attention.
That's great to hear. I find Snap a great medium cause you can show your social proof and all that through your story.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I stopped adding plates to Snapchat, they always get jealous if there’s girls or if I’m out or not where I said I was.

If you entertain multiple women, and lead a busy life, don’t add them on snapchat.

I had some Tinder wh0re send me a message last week on snap responding to a story where me and a female friend were at dinner, she was questioning it. Women are psycho.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Well I did not see that video and I agree. Not sure about why, fan or not, but number gives you access to whatsapp and viber, two apps you should have.