Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on aesthetics?

Pin

Reaction score
Hey guys, although with all this DJ and PUA talk on this forum telling us not to care about what others think about us, it is still undeniable that aesthetics attract female attention and hence why we are on this Health and Fitness subsection. My question to you guys is, upon seeing results in the gym and mirror, has your experience with females improved? And how do you feel about this knowing that you are now attracting shallow *****s using you for sex as opposed to the other way around? Personally I'm a bit confused and have no stance on this double standard and would like your thoughts, thanks.

Btw, I can post progress pics to gain your approval and validation haha

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been like this for thousands of years. It's how we are made. No point in trying to wonder why or how or cry about it. Accept it and then use it to your advantage.

Pin

Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Its been like this for thousands of years. It's how we are made. No point in trying to wonder why or how or cry about it. Accept it and then use it to your advantage.

So you're okay knowing that the chick is only into you for your looks as opposed to any game or personality you have? What's the difference between this and a gold digger? Idk man it makes me feel uncomfortable, like how women feel objectified for their body.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pin said:
So you're okay knowing that the chick is only into you for your looks as opposed to any game or personality you have? What's the difference between this and a gold digger? Idk man it makes me feel uncomfortable, like how women feel objectified for their body.
Now you know how women have felt all this time

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pin said:
Don't hate the game dude. If you're going to judge her by her looks, why shouldn't she be able to do the same to you?

And also, looks aren't everything for a girl. Muscles may get her to notice you, but if you want to really have a shot then you better have a good personality to go with them.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscle doesn't get you very far if you have no game. You think Russell Brand would be getting more if he looked like Arnold?

Pin

Reaction score
yannick43 said:
Adonis index check it out i am bigger so doing the burn series to build the perfect body.

Or check out vince gironda 8 X 8 workout its totally free

I'll pass thanks...all these workouts are simply marketing gimmicks

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pin said:
I'll pass thanks...all these workouts are simply marketing gimmicks

LMAO...

Gironda 8x8's is far from a marketing gimmick if done right. Gironda was the father of modern day bodybuilding and he was far ahead of his time.

However, firstly you probably aren't ready for that until you have been lifting seriously for at least 2 years, and secondly even once you have been doing that you have to be willing to go through a whole lot of pain and feeling like a truck ran you over for about 6 weeks. Most people aren't willing to do that. It's easier to do a few sets of curls in between talking to your friends or other people at the gym for 20 minutes and making yourself believe you just worked out.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep a balance among the 3 things:
1. Career
2. Personality
3. Health and Fitness

You need a career to have something to make decent money and build skill sets that will never leave you poor. You need to work on your personality to attract people to you, not just women. You need health and fitness to enjoy all your success, aesthetics should be a by-product of your training.

You might not see this at 18, but by the time you're 30, you'll wish you have worked on all 3 and have a nice balance.

Pin

Reaction score
marmel75 said:
LMAO...

Gironda 8x8's is far from a marketing gimmick if done right. Gironda was the father of modern day bodybuilding and he was far ahead of his time.

However, firstly you probably aren't ready for that until you have been lifting seriously for at least 2 years, and secondly even once you have been doing that you have to be willing to go through a whole lot of pain and feeling like a truck ran you over for about 6 weeks. Most people aren't willing to do that. It's easier to do a few sets of curls in between talking to your friends or other people at the gym for 20 minutes and making yourself believe you just worked out.

Why are you guys assuming I don't even lift? Let's compare progress pics. I've been lifting for well over 2 years and know enough that all these programs are bull**** and you just need to know what works best for your own body

EDIT: wtf is happening to this thread? Everyone just derailing this topic and giving me life advice because I'm 18 lmao

Last edited: