Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Thought I'd share my experience

Mickey D

New Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm kind of sad right now. The girl that I thought liked me (and I liked her) now has a BF. At first I wasn't to bummed bout it. However the next day I had a dream....I don't remember it to much, however I remember my self just holding her in my arms. Nothing sexual in anyway, more like a love type situation.

I thought she liked me cuz:

-Every time she looked at me in class....she'd smile at me, and turn to her friends and giggle

-When I was in the hospital, my friend would talk to her bout me, and when he'd mention my name, she'd act all "allert" all of a sudden

-When I asked her to Home coming....she got REALLY red, from her face to her hands.

Maybe these are all kiddy gestures, however I really felt she liked me, there was something going on.


At first I thought I was in love, but then I realize....I'm in high school, hs'ers don't ever fall in love. And then I tested my self. I relized I was looking at another girl who I thought was pretty. Then I started getting the feeling "Geez it would be nice ****ing her"

So then I realize....I'm not in love....however I really do care about this girl, I care about her A LOT. But now she has a boyfriend, never talks to me (she used to initiate convo. now I have to), I thought she liked me.....but now I reailze that She doesn't. Geez I'm depressed, I can't believe I'm so naive to think that I was in love.

Jesus....when I think about the times that she looked at me, and smiled at me.....It almost makes me want to cry. If I weren't hospitalized....I could have built my relation ship with her. She'll never know how I feel, and she doesn't even really know me....we've never hung out ever. And now, my chances with her are gone. Can you guys offer any advice?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Mickey D
Can you guys offer any advice?
Move on. You missed your chance. Sorry pal.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Re: Re: Thought I'd share my experience

Originally posted by Vincent
Move on. You missed your chance. Sorry pal.
And yes, high schoolers can love too :)
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Ofcourse not! High schoolers are incapable of love! It's obviously an age thing that only kicks in at some point after puberty.

Wonderful story by the way. Theories all over the place... fantasies... Not one piece of fact.

How the hell are you coming to your conclusions? You're only coming to them because those are the stories you want to believe. There was nothing.
 

Tboneman

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
You'll need to move on. I found out a girl that I liked didn't like me back, and I was like "meh". You'll just need to get on with your life...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
ask them out when you have a chance and if u dont get them MOVE ON, trust me, i had to learn this the mofo hard way
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Can you answer a few questions?

Did she get her boyfriend WHILE you were hospitalized?

Did she go with you to homecomming? Besides the fact that she blushed....

My advice to you is to go after the girl that you thought, "Geez it would be nice ****ing her".
 
Top