Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thought I'd share my experience

Mickey D

Reaction score
I'm kind of sad right now. The girl that I thought liked me (and I liked her) now has a BF. At first I wasn't to bummed bout it. However the next day I had a dream....I don't remember it to much, however I remember my self just holding her in my arms. Nothing sexual in anyway, more like a love type situation.

I thought she liked me cuz:

-Every time she looked at me in class....she'd smile at me, and turn to her friends and giggle

-When I was in the hospital, my friend would talk to her bout me, and when he'd mention my name, she'd act all "allert" all of a sudden

-When I asked her to Home coming....she got REALLY red, from her face to her hands.

Maybe these are all kiddy gestures, however I really felt she liked me, there was something going on.

At first I thought I was in love, but then I realize....I'm in high school, hs'ers don't ever fall in love. And then I tested my self. I relized I was looking at another girl who I thought was pretty. Then I started getting the feeling "Geez it would be nice ****ing her"

So then I realize....I'm not in love....however I really do care about this girl, I care about her A LOT. But now she has a boyfriend, never talks to me (she used to initiate convo. now I have to), I thought she liked me.....but now I reailze that She doesn't. Geez I'm depressed, I can't believe I'm so naive to think that I was in love.

Jesus....when I think about the times that she looked at me, and smiled at me.....It almost makes me want to cry. If I weren't hospitalized....I could have built my relation ship with her. She'll never know how I feel, and she doesn't even really know me....we've never hung out ever. And now, my chances with her are gone. Can you guys offer any advice?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mickey D
Can you guys offer any advice?
Move on. You missed your chance. Sorry pal.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Thought I'd share my experience

Originally posted by Vincent
Move on. You missed your chance. Sorry pal.
And yes, high schoolers can love too :)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse not! High schoolers are incapable of love! It's obviously an age thing that only kicks in at some point after puberty.

Wonderful story by the way. Theories all over the place... fantasies... Not one piece of fact.

How the hell are you coming to your conclusions? You're only coming to them because those are the stories you want to believe. There was nothing.

Tboneman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll need to move on. I found out a girl that I liked didn't like me back, and I was like "meh". You'll just need to get on with your life...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask them out when you have a chance and if u dont get them MOVE ON, trust me, i had to learn this the mofo hard way

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you answer a few questions?

Did she get her boyfriend WHILE you were hospitalized?

Did she go with you to homecomming? Besides the fact that she blushed....

My advice to you is to go after the girl that you thought, "Geez it would be nice ****ing her".