Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thou shall Mind ?

Chris Brando

Reaction score
I knew that i shouldn't mind. Why should we mind on individuals family background. Well that's the questions which reminding myself after the break ups.
To be honest guys, do you think gal from a divorce family background affects her mentality,spiritually,parental love which may also leads to incompatibility with partner in the long run.

Friend of mine advise me earlier to avoid this problematic gal.

Appreciate your views.

Cheers
Chris

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what are you doing? holding out for miss right? fawk that. are you Mr Perfect? not right of you to pass judgement like that. a lot of us guys on this board come from fawked up families. give her a chance. besides, assume all chicks are nuts in one way or another, regardless. your job as a dj is to tweak her emotion buttons and make her whacko shyt work for you.

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does a divorce in her family effect her? Sure it does, just like a broken bone or a car accident might effect someone life. These are traumatic events but we all get over them.

Your friend tells you to stay away from problematic women? Then, if he takes his own advice, he's either gay or a virgin, cause non-problematic women DO NOT exist.

-Al

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the fact that her parents are divorced that you have to look out for....

Look out for other problems - such as, low self esteem (lack of fatherly love), look out for her replacing her father figure with you (daddy syndrome), drug/alcohol abuse, etc. etc. etc.....

I've dated women from a divorced home - and found no problems - except for one - who liked the green stuff a little to much.

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't even know if she is problematic yet..

Date her and see?

If she does crazy things, blow it off.

If she doesn't - its all good.

What causes her to do crazy things is kinda irrelevant.

I know a lot of lovely girls, who are very nice and NOT messed up despite having very hard family life.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are asking if this girl is a psycho.

To hard to tell at this point based on the info you have given. Looks for important clues... previous threads all over the place on what typical attention HO/psychos are like.