"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

this woman has no heart

CopperHead

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
129
Age
37
I want to have kids in a few years. If I knew my girl was going to have a baby with a major birth defect I would be all for an abortion. Its not worth the suffering of myself, my woman, the child, and the drain on society.

If I had enough money to throw at the problem to go away or at least to be handled, then fine I would reconsider. I don't.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I get your point.
Probably would act differently. I'm with Vladimir Horowitz on that one - perfection is imperfection
If I had to made the choice to whether have kids or not I would keep them whatever they are. The thing is that having kids in foremost is not an easy decision for me. As a man I have this freedom. As a women you probably would be in a different position

I do still believe that she will regret her words, she is not the problem as long as she use her anonymity. The problem are the bunch of nazis and other idiots who are fed by such information
 
Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
After all the sh!t my family has been through over the past five years, I couldn't tolerate something like this happening too. Talk about a p!ss take. Hell no.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top