Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This will be probably most fuvked up thread you will read but

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We might think it's a gross and representative of a complete breakdown of manhood. If his gay thoughts are due to the dating bs then it's weakness. Stay on your purpose, hoez CHASE.
You aren't understanding my point. Gay thoughts are not possible in a person who is straight. It doesn't matter if you have never so much as touched a another man in your entire life, its not the act that defines your sexuality, its the attraction, and if you find your self aroused or curious about other men, you are on the gay spectrum and there's no getting away from that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't understanding my point. Gay thoughts are not possible in a person who is straight. It doesn't matter if you have never so much as touched a another man in your entire life, its not the act that defines your sexuality, its the attraction, and if you find your self aroused or curious about other men, you are on the gay spectrum and there's no getting away from that.
Yeah but if it's gross to us others it's not shaming. Trying to get us to even imagine it is disgusting. If he's starting to get those thoughts I don't know... But if it's a result and side effect of a poor dating life with women it represents getting mentally broken .

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys only really knew that it's THIS fvcked up on the other side as well, youd feel better. It's so not roses. Anyone with standards is as frustrated.

No standards, no problems, as sosausage is covering with this thread.

I totally get what he is saying. I do not support compromising your standards to get intimacy, but I understand the reason for contemplation.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A f'd up dating life is probably a common reason that men go to the dark side, the more I think about it.

I suppose we'll have to make a gay/trans gender sub-forum now...
Dafvck ???

Soon we'll have gays parading around SS just in the off chance to get some @ss action.

Screw that.

Just ask them go to their @ss fvck and hairy chest forums and stay there.

DJVenom

Banned
Reaction score
This Sosausage sounds like he wears full body pink puppy pajamas while wetting the rubber sheets on his princess castle bed. Poor little confused fellow probably dresses up as a furry in the secrecy of his basement then cross dresses in public.

These forums have hit all time rock bottom and continue to dig. For shame.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
This Sosausage sounds like he wears full body pink puppy pajamas while wetting the rubber sheets on his princess castle bed. Poor little confused fellow probably dresses up as a furry in the secrecy of his basement then cross dresses in public.

These forums have hit all time rock bottom and continue to dig. For shame.

but i brought new user to the forum so god will forgive me

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't doubt that desperation for sex and a craving for intimacy combined with a weak frame of mind can lead a dude to go the gay route. Happens to women who can't find sex or a guy and say "fk it" and try being lesbians. Or at least from my understanding.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you think about it, "So sausage" is a name that kind of leans to the male side to begin with.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't doubt that desperation for sex and a craving for intimacy combined with a weak frame of mind can lead a dude to go the gay route. Happens to women who can't find sex or a guy and say "fk it" and try being lesbians. Or at least from my understanding.
No doubt! And some lesbians are created that way.

DJVenom

Banned
Reaction score
So Sissy LGBTQ movement.

So Sausage was let go from his job at the polish pickle stand at a Medieval Times Dinner & Theatre Renaissance Festival for being a dandy dill smuggler.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bi sexual, when you are so unwanted then you can't even keep the person sex as a stantard

DJVenom

Banned
Reaction score
bi sexual, when you are so unwanted then you can't even keep the person sex as a stantard
One must contemplate the fact that since members of So Suave claim to know more about women than women know about themselves then So Suave members must surely qualify for sexual re-assignment surgeries.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After OP wonders why he attracts weirdos.

OP nothing wrong with being gay. Go and Discover

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Lol, every single time a member posts in a manner that is considered unsavory you guys talk about his account being hacked.

It's an adorable display of affrection, comraudery and denial. Happens in chick packs too. Ahhhhh love :)
lol Well if it really is true, and sosausage really turned gay, then we all owe him a 'thank you'. Why? Mathematics. The more guys that become gay, the more free women there are in the dating pool for us straight guys to choose from.

DJVenom

Banned
Reaction score
dude you bought bitcoins in 2018. you are the master of wrong decisions
Duhgumbino eats at Denny’s three times a day, brings the same unwashed coffee cup for years, proudly beams when he drops a $1.50 tip then logs into SS to freefall into his own pile of sheeitposts..face first.