"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

This was weird!

Ultra

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I am working a summer job before I go back to school, and my dj skills have finally settled in... so it was a great place to test them out. The results so far have been great. I am confident, and I really use C+F well.

So, the girls that work there always give me attention and flirt with me constantly. It's amazing how many times they grab my arm or laugh and touch my shoulder. Being a rAFC is quite a shock, and I'm not used to this kind of response. It's literally amazing.

Well this one girl, HB8 i've had my eyes on since day one. We didn't talk right away but in the past few weeks i've talked and flirted with her during breaks and after work walking to our cars together. I use C+F really well with her. The other day she asked ME to hang out afterwork. We went bowling and had a great time, i used kino and we had good eye contact the whole date, it went well.

The next day after work she asked to hang out again but I was busy and told her i'd see if I could hang out this weekend. I ddidn't call her friday or saturday but planned to sunday. She ended up calling me before I could. I picked her up and we went up to a family cabin in the woods. We were on the couch looking at the clouds and then we had eye contact and I kissed her. Afterwords she looked confused and distraught. Finally she told me that she is pregnant and has a boyfriend, but that all she can think about is me, and now that i kissed her she is even more confused. She said the past week i've been the onl thing on her mind.

i said , "look i am here for a couple more weeks and i am taking it day by day with you, i don't know what your going through, but what more do you want me to say?"

what a CRAZY thing to drop on me. I was thinking she wanted to have a little in and out before i got back to school =). So really, wtf is she thinking??? She was all lovy dovy after that and then we left and she hugged me for like 15 seconds before she got out of the car. What is going on with her? Does she want me to **** her before I go back to school or WHAT?!?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

homey72

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
I agree, stay away. Pretty simple here, nothing to think about. She's pregnant, think about what that says about her, especially since she is ready to jettison daddy so quick.

Run don't walk away from this one.

-Homey
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
This is a very hard situation for you.

It is obvious that you should walk away .. . . nono, run away as Homey said.

However, I understand that it is NOT obvious when one is actually in your situation. Please take our advice on this one and find girls worthy of your company that are physically, emotionally, and mentally attractive.

Good luck.
 

JMBM53

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
????
Ditto to what these guys have said. Your post reminds me a lot of myself when my game first started coming together with women. The biggest mistake I was making at that time was that I wasn't selective enough about the women I was bringing into my life because I didn't realize yet how much power and choice I had with them. I guarantee you if you'll walk away from this one you'll find one very quickly that will make you glad that you got away from her.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
These guys know what they are talkin about, listen closely to them grasshopper :D
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Run mate, run...I have JUST told a girl that has screwed me around for over a year to fvck off out of my life. She was a liar, a cheat and an attention wh0re. I remember her telling me similar things to what you're hearing, except she wasn't pregnant. I can imagine her doing a similar thing in your story to someone else when she's older.

This girl KNEW something might happen between the two of you, the kiss confirmed it. She put herself in the situation, but will now of course act like it "just happend". She's pregnant and has a BF. Her actions make her seem like a drama queen to me and I would stay the fvck away. Go look for a single chick that isn't going to want a new daddy for her baby in 9 months.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Give her a cVm facial, she deserves one!
 
Top