Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This video fixes most issues on here:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Lol, going to watch it now! Thanks for posting.

Realistically, a dose of Corey Wayne, Sandman, and Tom Leykis is usually what we need to get our heads back on straight. I listened to Tom all day while staining my deck today.

New chick is starting to pull the lil mind games and tests already. Texted her last night wishing her luck in a personal matter she was dealing with today. She has not responded, DESPITE the fact I could see she read it at 10:00pm.

That's ok. I will NEVER contact her again until I hear from her first - and then I will wait at LEAST a day to respond, just like she did. Maybe 2 days.

I don't normally play the texting "make 'em wait game", but it seems appropriate now.

Tom is good medicine for neediness.
Devil's advocate, what else is she gonna say but "thanks." It really wasn't necessary to respond to that.

What Tom Leykis videos do you recommend

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ mauser

I agree it's uncourteous. Thing is most girls these days, especially the young ones, don't have common courtesy so you might as well find someone who is courteous.

Even my younger sisters (one being 24 and the other being 18) will not reply to some of my texts in a courteous way when I ask something and their excuse is they saw the text late and figured there was no reason to reply.

They don't even know what they are doing is wrong...they are so distracted by other bullcrap on their phone.