Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This type of vehicle you drive increases attraction

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
I am all for driving a newer model car. A brand new BMW, a dodge charger, a corvette. But, like most guys who can't really afford these types of brand new vehicles. Especially if you are in your 20's and have a new job with an entry level salary or maybe you are still waiting tables to make ends meet.
Most of us can get by driving older vehicles to see us through lean times. Nothing wrong with it either. Some of the lucky few can afford the brand new vehicles.

I own a 2011 black BMW 325i. It's kind of girly, trendy, gives off that wealthy vibe, sexy, peppy, zips in and out of tight spaces.
I get compliments and its stylish. I like the car and its fun to drive.

My 2000 Crown Vic is rugged and masculine. Its de-copped and civilized. It runs great, sounds like a beast when I rev the engine, has a powerful engine, very comfortable, large sedan and can barrel down the highway at 90mph at a smooth speed.

Conclusion:
When I take dates out in my 2011 BMW they giggle since it really doesn't suit me as a man. Think of a masculine, large guy driving a small stylish car. The two don't go well together. Plus, I rarely get laid in it. I get compliments from the car, but girls just don't respond positively to me driving it.

When I take dates out in my 2000 Crown Victoria I get laid a lot. I get snickers and teases, but I their clothes come off at the end of the night. End of story.

The point is --- a rugged truck, sedan or a vehicle that is masculine increases attraction ten-fold.
It can be beat up or used. Just make sure its clean.
Buying a brand new girly car will do the opposite for your wallet and girls.
Lesson learned. Women want masculinity and what you drive says a lot of about you.
Don't look at what women say...watch on how they respond to you.

Vehicles to buy to increase attraction - keep these vehicles for dating
Any Truck
Any Jeep
Any Large Sedan - cadillac, crown vic, lincoln towncar
Any Sports car - corvette, dodge charger, camaro, etc

Vehicles to buy to decrease attraction - keep these cars for running errands, jobs
Asian cars - Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Kia
Small cars - coupes, volkswagons, mazda3, bmw 325i

Serenity

Reaction score
It's often not whatever material possession that does the attraction, it's how you feel about it. I'm sure you could make the BMW the sexiest car you own, if you feel sexy in it. But you don't so you'll behave slightly differently in it than you do in the other car.

It does more for you than it does for women.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree. The vehicle you drive has a "moderate effect" on attraction. I am not saying that a vehicle is going to be of paramount success with women.
Far from it. Game, self-esteem and your appearance matter a lot more.

I am saying the odds increase in your favor that women respond sexually to you----if you drive the right type of vehicle.
If you want to prove me wrong - go drive a volkswagon bug with a pink flower in it and let me know.......

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean its not so much the car as it is the personality. Your possesions usually reflect who you are. Which is why its weird if you see a big bearded lumberjack dude driving a prius.

Where I live, you'd do better in the BMW. Here its all about name and clout. Doesn't matter if its a small car or not. Once they see the BMW logo you're golden. Even if its an old model.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pulled a girl home in my 98 forester last night, just replaced the head gaskets a couple days ago and it's still burning off oil loloool she dug it

Reaction score
I mean its not so much the car as it is the personality. Your possesions usually reflect who you are. Which is why its weird if you see a big bearded lumberjack dude driving a prius.

Where I live, you'd do better in the BMW. Here its all about name and clout. Doesn't matter if its a small car or not. Once they see the BMW logo you're golden. Even if its an old model.
Good suggestion. Not that girls in bars and clubs see you're car, but I'm buying a 2007 Z4 today for $6,000 as opposed to the $70,000 Aston Martin I was previously going to save for.

Will this make a difference? Who knows.

It beats the '97 Ford Ranger with no a/c that I currently drive.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I am all for driving a newer model car. A brand new BMW, a dodge charger, a corvette. But, like most guys who can't really afford these types of brand new vehicles. Especially if you are in your 20's and have a new job with an entry level salary or maybe you are still waiting tables to make ends meet.
Most of us can get by driving older vehicles to see us through lean times. Nothing wrong with it either. Some of the lucky few can afford the brand new vehicles.

I own a 2011 black BMW 325i. It's kind of girly, trendy, gives off that wealthy vibe, sexy, peppy, zips in and out of tight spaces.
I get compliments and its stylish. I like the car and its fun to drive.

My 2000 Crown Vic is rugged and masculine. Its de-copped and civilized. It runs great, sounds like a beast when I rev the engine, has a powerful engine, very comfortable, large sedan and can barrel down the highway at 90mph at a smooth speed.

Conclusion:
When I take dates out in my 2011 BMW they giggle since it really doesn't suit me as a man. Think of a masculine, large guy driving a small stylish car. The two don't go well together. Plus, I rarely get laid in it. I get compliments from the car, but girls just don't respond positively to me driving it.

When I take dates out in my 2000 Crown Victoria I get laid a lot. I get snickers and teases, but I their clothes come off at the end of the night. End of story.

The point is --- a rugged truck, sedan or a vehicle that is masculine increases attraction ten-fold.
It can be beat up or used. Just make sure its clean.
Buying a brand new girly car will do the opposite for your wallet and girls.
Lesson learned. Women want masculinity and what you drive says a lot of about you.
Don't look at what women say...watch on how they respond to you.

Vehicles to buy to increase attraction - keep these vehicles for dating
Any Truck
Any Jeep
Any Large Sedan - cadillac, crown vic, lincoln towncar
Any Sports car - corvette, dodge charger, camaro, etc

Vehicles to buy to decrease attraction - keep these cars for running errands, jobs
Asian cars - Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Kia
Small cars - coupes, volkswagons, mazda3, bmw 325i
Here's a pic of my Camaro (which I posted on here before in my Camaro Thread in the Anything Else section). 24 inch CHROME rims. Nearly every time I'm out, someone gives me a compliment lol.

Attachments

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Not gonna live a materialistic life to attract materialistic women. If i have the money, I'll change to the vehicle of my preference, but it won't be because of gaining women's validation.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Coupes don't decrease attraction. Asian cars it depends. I think a lot of those cars are neutral and don't really increase or decrease attraction.

I would say Minivans and hybrid environmentally friendly gay cars are the only cars that might decrease attraction. Along with cars in very bad condition that make you look like a broke loser.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a mustang and get compliments every day. All of them from dudes lol.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50 mpg

Ladies seem to like my car. (Mine is white)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a high end sports car that attracts a ton of attention. You can't drive it anywhere with out somebody yelling "nice car" or something to that effect. I've had many women walking down the street holding hands with a guy yell " I love your car, I want a ride". I've observed many women walk up to it and take selfies.

A while back I was on a congested street in the bar district and traffic was barely moving. Within 2 blocks I had 4 women walk up to the car and stick their heads inside and start hitting on me. Most were 15years younger than me and all HB7-8.

The kind of attention I get with this car is disgusting. I can't take these women serious.

Reaction score
I have a high end sports car that attracts a ton of attention. You can't drive it anywhere with out somebody yelling "nice car" or something to that effect. I've had many women walking down the street holding hands with a guy yell " I love your car, I want a ride". I've observed many women walk up to it and take selfies.

A while back I was on a congested street in the bar district and traffic was barely moving. Within 2 blocks I had 4 women walk up to the car and stick their heads inside and start hitting on me. Most were 15years younger than me and all HB7-8.

The kind of attention I get with this car is disgusting. I can't take these women serious.
What kind of car is it exactly?

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my new coupe. My ex would talk **** about my previous coupe, because she thought that me driving this type of car meant that I was single...... lol

Attachments

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gets da ladies. :cool: