"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

This stuff is working!

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I'm told I'm quite a smooth talker, calm and cool, confident and I think the c&f approach applies to me in a big way. However, I'm all these things around friends, but rarely around women I'm getting to know. Until visiting this site, I didn't realise that these are primary qualities women go for.

So, I have started acting this way all day, every day. Additionally, I have started slowing down, taking things at my own pace. I've started speaking with conviction, less haste and a steady tone. I've also taken care in my posture, keeping my head raised and my shoulders back.

Not only do I feel a lot better about myself, but during the past week I've started noticing that people (male and female) are suddenly treating me with a lot more respect, even humility in some cases.

I got talking to a few ladies recently and during the conversation they told me I seem to have "a presence" about me and an air of sophistication!

Anyway, one of the girls asked me out! :) It was complicated, so I didn't take her up on it, but I took it as a good sign.

So, all in all, I think my change has been for the best. I'll see if it continues this way.

P.S. Thanks to everyone who has offered me advice. ;)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Nice job

Wow, you are on your way to being one of the few, the proud, the alpha male !
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
We told you this kung fu was strong!


:cool:
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
It is the inner qualities that you possess that make you who you are and not a technique or program! Some DJ skills may work in the short run, but in the long run it is your values and character that will make you a success in life and with women!
 
Top