Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Smells Like My Vagina

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The end has got to be near...

Gwyneth Paltrow is either insane, or a marketing genius. We're going to guess the latter.
Why? Because she is selling a candle through her online "Goop" store for $75 and it's already sold out. We're not sure what the margins run on $75 candles, but they've got to be pretty good.
So what's the hook that's bringing people in? The name of the candle is "This Smells Like My Vagina".
Yes, for just $75, perverts around the world can fool themselves into thinking they are living in the nether regions of the famous 47 year old actress by shelling out for and burning the candle, which according to Fox News actually is made up of geranium, citrusy bergamot and cedar smells.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder why such ideas never come to young actresses in their prime.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s a perfect example of what makeup and clothing do yo make a plain girl attractive to us. Believe me, she was pretty plain when I knew her, nothing special, maybe a 5.5 or 6. But she had that underlying good “base” for makeup that would turn her maybe into an 8 or so. But in the natural, very plain and nothing to write home about.

This serves to remind me that we men are often attracted more to the illusion that makeup provides, than the actual raw material.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s a perfect example of what makeup and clothing do yo make a plain girl attractive to us. Believe me, she was pretty plain when I knew her, nothing special, maybe a 5.5 or 6. But she had that underlying good “base” for makeup that would turn her maybe into an 8 or so. But in the natural, very plain and nothing to write home about.

This serves to remind me that we men are often attracted more to the illusion that makeup provides, than the actual raw material.
should be used to it by now, everytime you go out with a girl drop 2 points for her looks.

remember 95% of a woman looks wash off on water

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me, she was pretty plain when I knew her, nothing special, maybe a 5.5 or 6.
You know a lot of famous people.
Anyway, it's not that difficult for women to look good. If they stay thin, have straight teeth, and long hair, a lot of guys will find them attractive.

I remember in the first Avengers movie, she's in Stark Tower and walks across the floor in short shorts and bare feet, and there were wolf whistles from several guys in the crowd.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know a lot of famous people.
Anyway, it's not that difficult for women to look good. If they stay thin, have straight teeth, and long hair, a lot of guys will find them attractive.

I remember in the first Avengers movie, she's in Stark Tower and walks across the floor in short shorts and bare feet, and there were wolf whistles from several guys in the crowd.
Yup. Back in my fishing days she was just a semi attractive teenager. All it takes is some paint on the face and some form-fitting clothing to boost a woman two to three points.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my fishing days she was just a semi attractive teenager.
Well, when you get to be our age, a semi attractive teenager (legal age, of course!) can look pretty good.
I've never considered her smoking hot or anything, but at least she's stayed in shape.
Of course, she about has to in her profession.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want it to be known that I am officially launching my own brand of Camobert cheese called "This smells like my bellend".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rush to dump the trash if a can of sardines has been in it more than a day.