"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

This Site Is SO WATERED DOWN

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2001
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
This site Is Watered Down From A year or 2 AGo < I gues All the BEST have retired !
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Rick James
Kiss my black @ss! The best is still here muthaf*cka! And that be me, biatch!
looks like somebody didn't get his happy meal today :)

Nothing you can do about it. It was about the same 2 years ago also.


"the amount of discussed information will always be greater than the amount of the new ideas"

Nothing you can do about it
 

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
Nah...

Well of course many of the great ones have left us...:rolleyes:

However, I think there are still many excellent DJ's hanging around here. Gio Cassanova is still here for example. Anyways it doesn't matter if the "BEST" are not here any more. Pretty much avery topic that had to be discussed has been covered in one way or another. Why do you need the best hanging around here? The only thing you need is the bible and yourself.

My point is that we should not care if the "Best" are not here anymore because the teachings that they left us can still be read.

Alexis Zorba

P.S.: Sometimes I think that the idolization of figures like pook border in insanity.

:rolleyes: Come on DJ's WE ARE NOT A CULT OF ANY SORT
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Aw, you know you love me!

I've been hanging around here reading the forum and the DJ Bible for years, and it has always been pretty much the same. I never posted anything in the past because I as an AFC and figured there were enough guys on here posting the same old stuff. Then I pretty much forgot about this place when I learned how to score. But now I'm back, baby - with a vengence!

There are alot of cool guys around here. Just gotta' keep your eyes open and know where to look (hint, you're looking at one right now!).


:cool:
 
Top