Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Site Is SO WATERED DOWN

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This site Is Watered Down From A year or 2 AGo < I gues All the BEST have retired !

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rick James
Kiss my black @ss! The best is still here muthaf*cka! And that be me, biatch!
looks like somebody didn't get his happy meal today :)

Nothing you can do about it. It was about the same 2 years ago also.

"the amount of discussed information will always be greater than the amount of the new ideas"

Nothing you can do about it

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah...

Well of course many of the great ones have left us...:rolleyes:

However, I think there are still many excellent DJ's hanging around here. Gio Cassanova is still here for example. Anyways it doesn't matter if the "BEST" are not here any more. Pretty much avery topic that had to be discussed has been covered in one way or another. Why do you need the best hanging around here? The only thing you need is the bible and yourself.

My point is that we should not care if the "Best" are not here anymore because the teachings that they left us can still be read.

Alexis Zorba

P.S.: Sometimes I think that the idolization of figures like pook border in insanity.

:rolleyes: Come on DJ's WE ARE NOT A CULT OF ANY SORT

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw, you know you love me!

I've been hanging around here reading the forum and the DJ Bible for years, and it has always been pretty much the same. I never posted anything in the past because I as an AFC and figured there were enough guys on here posting the same old stuff. Then I pretty much forgot about this place when I learned how to score. But now I'm back, baby - with a vengence!

There are alot of cool guys around here. Just gotta' keep your eyes open and know where to look (hint, you're looking at one right now!).

:cool: