Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This sh!t literally makes me sick...

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, it makes you literally sick? I'm sorry to hear that.:(

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a break from the forums, guys...I took six months off. It gives you a new perspective and now that I'm back it's not so self-destructive like it used to.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hellboy
Good for you Friv, I saw your thread. Me and Sous are like horny little animals ;) Did you see this?

Caldus, don't 'try to open up to them more', just concentrate more on having a good time with them. If they have a good time with you, they will want to spend more time with you.

Cold approaches are fine if that's what you wanna do, but don't expect a girl to take you seriously for long if you don't have friends. Friends are essential if you want to hold onto a hot woman for any period of time. The cooler your friends are the better. And they must respect you, because she will pay close attention to this. If you find you're having trouble with making friends you actually want to hang out with, then maybe you should brush up on your social skills a little, or just relax more.
That's news to me. I have to have friends before I would have a girlfriend? That sounds ridiculous to me. I look for friends too but sometimes it just takes a long time for some people (like me) to find other people that connect with them well if you know what I mean.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe girls aren't "that" important. Maybe being a man who bags numerous ladies in a month isn't "that" important. Maybe getting a girl to sleep with you isn't "that" important. If you make bedding women a passion in your life, but you aren't really that good with them, I'm sure you'll feel very lousy about it.

The problem lies with wanting to fvck all these girls that you put your moves on. If you just want to get to know them, it ain't such a big deal because there are many girls that you can get to know very easily. It's not like they're in short supply. But when you start wanting to be good at getting to fvck them, it becomes like a mission. A mission in which you would hate to fail in.

Whether a girl decides to just be friends or whether they decide they want to fvck me, I am really not bothered. Either way is perfectly fine by me. Women make great friends too. Although they can be petty and annoying, friends are there to occupy my time. Just like hobbies. It may seem like I don't cherish them but I never disrespect them, otherwise I should get comfortable with being alone.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
This forum, the dating "game", "clubbin' ", online hook-up sites, having to regard every girl as potential "prey", sex, dating...the whole 9 yards.

I'm just tired of it. It's almost become a hassle to even think about women.

I'mma stop thinking about it (or try at least). Honestly, it wasnt' meant to be this much work, if it was, people wouldn't do it. :)
nm

Last edited: