Squy
Master Don Juan
"This really works". So true!
Thanks for sharing this.
Thanks for sharing this.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yes, they need to be in the first person. You are basically infusing thoughts into your subconscious. You wouldn't be naturally thinking about yourself in 3rd person, i.e. "Ofus is sexy!" or "You are sexy!" You think in first person, i.e. "I am a sex machine!" or "All women want my rod!", which is why your affirmations need to be 1st person as well.Originally posted by Digitz
I've read that affirmations spoken or heard in first person tend to be rejected by your unconscience if you dont believe them fully. Your unconscience will simply say "no I am not this" until massive repitition is carried out. By saying "You are great" instead of "I am great" i heard the affirmation flows through more smoothly, anyone know if this is true?
Well um, you pretty much summed it up for yourself.Originally posted by SlyDonJuan
TO ME IT IS ALL BULLSH|T!!!!!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
How about you don't go to super extremities? Say things like:Originally posted by CoolBlue
Yeah this works..I tried it before.
But sometimes when i say something which I'm really not (i.e "I am the best bball player that is!"), my brain really calls on my bull**** and tries to show me the negative side of things. How do I fix that?
Going deeper into the firs vs third person.Originally posted by Ofus
Yes, they need to be in the first person. You are basically infusing thoughts into your subconscious. You wouldn't be naturally thinking about yourself in 3rd person, i.e. "Ofus is sexy!" or "You are sexy!" You think in first person, i.e. "I am a sex machine!" or "All women want my rod!", which is why your affirmations need to be 1st person as well.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by darkhorse
And the last affirmation you should put on the tape:
I am NOT Stuart Smalley.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Originally posted by Lost
yo dudes
ive been doin ross jeffries affirmations for a few days...
i made a post about it in the discussion forum...
anyways it should still work but i dont do it exactly the same as u guys say here.. i do it like he says to in the tape
he says just say in your mind 3 times My mind will keep these commands in my memory, permanently, and all the time, and make everything necessary for them to happen.
Then say these affirmations .. each one 3 times out loud:
1. You are Aggressive, DiRect, and POWerfull with the women you desire. You RRRAdiate a CONfidence, Self ConTrol, and CHarmm that women find IRRReSIStably Attractive!
2. Your mind is Focused on what you desire. You go for what you want, Congruently, .. and powerfully. ( say it softly but with force)
3. (kind of matter of factly) You never know what PHYSICAL type a woman will go for, .. so YOU Always go for it ConGRUENTLY and Powerfully.
4. You take IMMEdiate Advantage of your OPPortunities with Women. You SWWIFTLY establish Incredible rapport, gather the information that you need, then close with Aggression, Power, And Finesse.
5. You RRadiate, a, Natural, Easy Self Acceptance, that women find IRRRESISTABLY Attractive.
6. You safeguard your morale and self esteem at all times, you SWIFTLY size up a womans potential, and ELIMINate those who are WASTING YOUR TIME.
7. You are MAStering the responses, attitudes, behaviors, insights, and timing, that are bringing you IRRESISTABLE Power with the women you desire.
Then say in your mind 3 times:
Let these commands be fulfilled.
so all u gotta do is take a deep breath, close ur eyes.. and say that crap...
no tape recorder or anything.. u just say those .. and its in the YOU form.. not the I .. because your subconcious rejects "I"
whatch yall think?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.