Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THIS REALLY WORKS

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, THIS WORKS and it’s FREE.

The human mind and your personality CAN change and it’s been proven that if you do something new for 21 days the new pattern will be ingrained. The power of positive AFFIRMATIONS has also been proven.

Do this: Get a small tape recorder and a 90-minute tape. Print out this message. Get a pleasant upbeat cool jazz CD playing in the background while you calmly and confidently read the following into your tape player.

You will end up repeating the affirmations a few times in the 90 minutes, which you want to do. What you’re doing is making your own personal affirmations tape that has a cool jazz background. You will play this tape to yourself at least once a day for 21 days.

Say each line clearly and give a slight pause between each since as you play the tape to yourself you may want to repeat the message out loud as you listen.

YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT HOW THINGS IN YOUR LIFE BEGIN TO CHANGE TO MATCH THE TAPE!

“I am good enough.
I am smart enough
I am good looking enough
People like me
I easily look people in the eyes when I talk to them
I am optimistic
I am witty
I am charismatic
I remember people’s names
I am calm and relaxed in all situations
I remember what people tell me
I can think outside the box
I am creative and can think of new ways to do things.
I love my body and treat it well
I eat nutritious food
I exercise every day
I sleep deeply and awake feeling rested and refreshed
I am energetic
I have a purpose in life that energizes me
I like to have fun
I am open and expressive with all people
Beautiful women find me attractive
I am calm and relaxed with all women
I can easily talk to all women
I am self-reliant
I know how to make life goals
I am disciplined enough to daily work toward my goals
I am reliable and true to my word
I have strong intuition, and usually follow my strong intuition
I am social and cooperative, yet I know how to lead.
I like going to new places and meeting new people
I am appropriately assertive and know how to say “NO” when needed.
I live elegantly
I know “who” I am and where I’m going in life
People are attracted to me
People admire me
People want to be near me
People want to give me things, or help me just because they like me
I am an ALPHA male
Women find me irresistible
Beautiful women like my style: A little bit hip and a little bit flip
Beautiful, SANE women throw themselves at me.
I have an easy, confident smile
Beautiful women are attracted to me
I can easily talk to all women
When I see a beautiful woman, it is easy to make eye contact and smile at her.
When she smiles back at me, it is easy to walk up to her, talk to her and get her phone number.
Women find me witty, charismatic, charming and attractive.
I am successful at everything I decide to do.
I am happy with my life.
I have already come far in life and look forward to more future success.
____repeat______

YES!

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great tip, I encode 'brainwave' files on my computer for the same purpose, and yes it really does work.

I do a 20 minute session of crashing waves sound effect with some positive affirmations I recorded (they can be barely audible and still work) in the background, the effect afterwards is the same feeling you get after a long, full body massage.

The uses are unlimited, quitting smoking, eliminating negativity....as far as your imagination will take it.

The human brain is truly a wonder.

Try this, it's also free: http://www.bwgen.com (Brainwave Generator)

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"It is the responsibility of the strong to help the weak become strong" - Harlan Ellison

Chubbs Peterson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like brainwashing to me.

Perhaps I should make a tape that says

"You will fall madly in love with Chubbs Peterson. You will fall madly in love with Chubbs Peterson. Repeat."

zinc

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it brainwashes you into thinking the things you want to think to have the attitude you want to have then I'm spent.

A few more comments backing this up would be nice though, for some reason I always shy away and get skeptical about this stuff, yet listen to every DJ principle almost 100%. I don't know why. Perhaps it's all those letters I used to get in the mail offering me 'tapes' for "only" $200 that would give similar results.

I think I will give this a try.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone tried this yet? im interested in trying it if it works well.
what does it exactly help tho?
also can u give me names of songs to download to record or whatever?

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this tip certainly does work.

I've been doing affirmations for a few months now and they've really helped. However, I simply recite the affirmations with conviction in front of a mirror, instead of making a recording of them.

I'll have to try your method some time.

Seriously, what the mind truly believes, the body always delivers. If you repeat affirmations to yourself enough, you WILL become what you say. For instance, if I was a used-car salesman who said (with conviction): "I sell 5 cars a day at 300% more than they are worth" twice a day for a month, my sales would go up.

If I was a depressed person and I said to myself (with conviction): "I'm a happy and fun person, who always smiles," twice a day for a certain time period I would inevitably become that person.

Conversely, if you always tell yourself, "I've got a bad memory" you WILL indeed develop a bad memory! Or if you say to yourself, "I suck at football", you can rest assured, you WILL suck at football.

The reason why we NEED affirmations is because we are constantly bombarded by negative thoughts about ourselves, from ourselves AND from others. To combat this, the repetition of positive statements about ourselves means that our minds constantly default into POSITIVE thought patterns.

The repetition, day after day of a positvive thought or statement will eventually take root in your subconscious.

Human beings, by their very nature, are programmed to live up to their expectations. We ARE what we think we ARE ("as you think you shall become"). By changing a person's perception of themself you change the person.

Because of this, AFFIRMATIONS GIVE US THE POWER TO CHOOSE whether we want to be a positive, successful person; or a negative, unsuccessful person.

Every day you will meet people who practice negative affirmations on themselves (without even realising it). These are the kind of people who say "I can never make 3-point shots", "I can't do algebra", "I'm terrible with women". One thing you'll notice is, what these people expect of themselves (or think about themselves) is, without fail, true.

Whatever we perceive ourselves to be, we become.

We all live up to our expectations.

De La Soul

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And the last affirmation you should put on the tape:

I am NOT Stuart Smalley.

Seriously, this probably does work very well. But is there a way to do it without feeling like Wuss King? If somebody caught you while you were making the tape you'd have to kill them.

Ron Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ONE THING TO ADD... I learned this "self-talk" stuff at a leadership conference..

When you record this stuff, make sure you don't include the words CAN or WILl or anything like that.. these words insist it's possible but not first priority.. just say I AM..

Also, make it more personal to yourself..

"I, *first, last name*, am a Don Juan"

lol it's some funny stuff but it DOES work I've been doing this for a few months now it's great guys!!!

------------------
AOL IM: moronRon
¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
----------Ron Juan----------
Yo Baby
Yo Baby
Yo

tome4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One tip for recording...

Record on a comp, recite all the text once,
and put repeat in your mp3 player.

El Perro

Don Juan
Reaction score
It shouldn't be a surprise that this stuff should work. Think about it - AFC's knock themselves out of the game all the time with negative affirmations (anyone that beautiful must have a man, why can't women approach me for a change, etc.); and, of course, the sh!t they say to themselves always winds up being a self-fulfilling prophecy. Why wouldn't the same thing work with positive thinking?

------------------

That chick you're obssessing over already HAS a p*ssy... she doesn't need another one, so be a man!

[This message has been edited by El Perro (edited 08-06-2002).]

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was strange, but it does work.

Try not to focus on more than a few things at a time though. Making it rhyme somewhat, like "Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better" (20X a day) is a nice start. Be careful NOT to include any possibly negative words because the subconscious mind tends to interpret it as a bad thing.

Like Ron Juan added, "Can","will", "don't" and "not" aren't words you want in your affirmations. Saying "I will not smoke" isnt as powerful as say, "I only breathe good, fresh air".

Have fun playing with your brain!

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, what some of you guys are saying is, if you repeat something over and over and over, it will manifest itself into your own reality?

So, what would happen if I said, "im the best football player in the nation?" Over and over and over? Will I be the best player in the nation? Oh, I might believe that I am, but whos reality am I living in (or what planet for that matter).

Your brain is a lot smarter than you think and it WILL call you on your bullshyt.

So, lets say we have some pizza-faced geek looking at himself in the mirror (or listening to it) saying, "i am good-looking enough." His brain is going to come up with all the reasons why he is not good-looking. Thats how the brain works.

Its really cool that it has worked for some people. But for the majority it will not work. It will work if youre a fairly good-looking guy with moderate self esteem, but for all the avg. looking guys with low self esteem there is a better way. And its even better for the good-looking/high self esteem guy.

Ill post about it later...

Peace

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so your supposed to be awake for this thing? cause that crazy guy in jury duty, whos also in grounded for life, did it in his sleep. man that was a dope movie, pauly shore is so funny. wheres my ridilin?..

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid:
So, what some of you guys are saying is, if you repeat something over and over and over, it will manifest itself into your own reality?
Yeah, within reason.

So, what would happen if I said, "im the best football player in the nation?" Over and over and over? Will I be the best player in the nation? Oh, I might believe that I am, but whos reality am I living in (or what planet for that matter).
I can't guarantee you that he will become the best football player in the nation, but what I CAN guarantee you of, is that this guy will improve DRAMATICALLY, if for a few months he keeps telling himself with conviction that he is a great footballer.

Of course, it's not a complete wonder-pill for the mind, you have to keep WORKING on your areas of weakness, but if you truly believe that you are good at football, you will be a LOT better than if you think you're crap.

Your brain is a lot smarter than you think and it WILL call you on your bullshyt.
So you're saying that the brain will be saying, "Hey! This is BS. Everyday you tell yourself how crap you are. Everyday other people tell you how crap you are."

Well, I'm in complete agreement with you.

If you beat up on yourself and let other people dump their negative comments all over you, you will not improve.

So, lets say we have some pizza-faced geek looking at himself in the mirror (or listening to it) saying, "i am good-looking enough." His brain is going to come up with all the reasons why he is not good-looking. Thats how the brain works.
No, he's not going to magically become good looking, but that's not the aim! The aim is to BELIEVE that you ARE good looking enough. If this can be achieved, he'll no longer be worried about his "pizza face" and will be a lot more successful.

The brain itself doesn't determine whether you are good looking. When you're born, if you catch your reflection in a mirror, your brain doesn't say, "Woah! Put a paper bag over your face, fugly." Or, "Hey, you're hot stuff. The ladies will love YOU!"

No. It's all about how you perceive yourself and how much you let others perceptions of you drag you down.

EXAMPLE: If you're butt ugly, but you go through your whole life hearing people say how hot you are, you will believe that you are hot. You will be confident about your looks. Your brain doesn't say, "Stop. Look at those pimples on your chin, check out that burn on your neck, you piece of white trash! You've got no symetry, you're muscles are like jelly, etc. etc."

No. It's all about what you want to believe. It's a personal choice.

Of course, the affirmations will work even better if he gets some pimple medication, but that goes without saying...

Its really cool that it has worked for some people. But for the majority it will not work. It will work if youre a fairly good-looking guy with moderate self esteem, but for all the avg. looking guys with low self esteem there is a better way. And its even better for the good-looking/high self esteem guy.

Ill post about it later...
I'm interested to know your alternative way.

BUT, until then, I'm a believer that affirmations work for EVERY SINGLE person on this planet.

Until then...

Soul

D

DonUniwan

Great post!

For reference: i would advise you to read Scott Adam's 'The Dilbert' Future. Preferably the Paperback edition, it has a whole appendix on Affirmations.

Uni