Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

This Quote Got Me to Approach

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
I've seen those posts tons of times... or

"If you don't take a shot you miss 100% of them"

Thats the type of stuff that, if I was ever next to MJ, would make me lean over and piss on his leg.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Capi, please go away if you aren't going to add anything constructive or insightful. I want to take you seriously, but sometimes (a lot of times) you come off like an attention-seeking troll.

Bottom line is this: this quote gave me the confidence to get off my ass and do the fukking approaches.

You don't have to believe me, but IT DEFINITELY WORKED FOR ME. Until YOU start approaching and getting out in the field, you don't even have a right to critique, keyboard jockey.

Cheers
Duke
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
the quote...and the man's achievements to date is definitely not to be undermined...

i guess many are just too lazy to comprehend it ...
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Capi, please go away if you aren't going to add anything constructive or insightful. I want to take you seriously, but sometimes (a lot of times) you come off like an attention-seeking troll.
I was serious about my comment... It's not a bad post... it's the fact that it's so common... This is how I feel about that quote...

You in a world war II jap camp... Your on some 10,000 death march, Japs hav cut off both your arms, mutilated your face worse then the guy in "Hannibal" and your stomach is eating itself from starvation(yes it does happen... Your stomach gets huge... looks really ****ed up)... your all crimson red, from blood and sweat and you got ****ing midgets screaming at you in a funny language.... then the guy next to you who's all happy and perky fine as can be... leans over and says.... "don't worry... every cloud has a silver linning."

Thats a little extreme but do you get my point... I can give you about 15 movies that have the exact same theme as above... Some funy some not.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

2xp

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
paris, france
you are a sick guy capi crimini. got something wrong with your life? your mom did just throw you out of the house ? didn't get your breakfast ?
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
dude I was totally serious with the post... I hate those nice people.

Those people where you could mug them cut off there **** and they'd be smiling away like there on an Enzyte commercial...

You guys are totally ****ed up.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
dude I was totally serious with the post... I hate those nice people.

Those people where you could mug them cut off there **** and they'd be smiling away like there on an Enzyte commercial...

You guys are totally ****ed up.
Ok, so you have your **** cut off. Be happy you still have your life.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
*shakes head and cries for R3N3GAD3*
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Originally posted by chicksrock
the quote...and the man's achievements to date is definitely not to be undermined...

i guess many are just too lazy to comprehend it ...
Yes, that's the problem. You hear a phrase too many times and it becomes cliched and it loses it's effect. But the power of this MJ phrase is beyond what most people comprehend. Once you DO comprehend it (and it takes an effort to) and implement it into your life whenever you need it, you realize it's effect.

Here's the most famous and well-respected basketball player in the WORLD telling you that he's failed "over and over and over." It completely obliterates any fear of rejection that I might have, because I know that in order to get good, I will fail sometimes. I learn to accept it and learn from it like MJ did-- not let it stop me.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
dude I was totally serious with the post... I hate those nice people.

Those people where you could mug them cut off there **** and they'd be smiling away like there on an Enzyte commercial...

You guys are totally ****ed up.
YOUR NEGATIVITY IS NOT HEALTHY.
 
Top