Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This question has to due with wealth, particularly retained earnings

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What sort of contract is necessary for an open marriage in the United States? That is, you both go into the marriage with the agreement that either of you can sleep with whoever you want wherever you want and this will not count as fault if you have a future divorce. This is to protect your current and future assets.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What sort of contract is necessary for an open marriage in the United States? That is, you both go into the marriage with the agreement that either of you can sleep with whoever you want wherever you want and this will not count as fault if you have a future divorce. This is to protect your current and future assets.
Wtf did I read? Marry some skank in USA and she can get her **** pushed in while you foot bills?

Some Fellas need to get T checked.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one guy I know married the first hot girl that gave him the time of day. He was a great dude.. made insane money... built them a million dollar house. Let her stay at home with the 3 kids... even tho he paid for a nanny. She ended up cheating on him with pretty much everyone. He caught her multiple times and had a mental breakdown. She had him committed.. and then divorced him. Took him for absolutely everything. I think in the end her payout was over a million and he was responsible for child support and alimony which was close to 12k a month. Marriage is beautiful

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one guy I know married the first hot girl that gave him the time of day. He was a great dude.. made insane money... built them a million dollar house. Let her stay at home with the 3 kids... even tho he paid for a nanny. She ended up cheating on him with pretty much everyone. He caught her multiple times and had a mental breakdown. She had him committed.. and then divorced him. Took him for absolutely everything. I think in the end her payout was over a million and he was responsible for child support and alimony which was close to 12k a month. Marriage is beautiful
Holy smokes! That's a revealing story. You don't want to be a guy like that.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can’t fault the entire institution for the man being a simp.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can’t fault the entire institution for the man being a simp.
Definitely a simp.... In the midst of her riding the c0ck train he paid for her boob job... and bought her a brand new Mercedes.. it was sad. Even more ridiculous is after his divorce was finalized he fell in love with a social justice warrior... militant feminist, married her in 3 months. She has a shaved head now... and he completely changed his political ideology to appease her.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely a simp.... In the midst of her riding the c0ck train he paid for her boob job... and bought her a brand new Mercedes.. it was sad. Even more ridiculous is after his divorce was finalized he fell in love with a social justice warrior... militant feminist, married her in 3 months. She has a shaved head now... and he completely changed his political ideology to appease her.
I get it.. just saying we can’t fault the institution for his behavior. He brought this on himself.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Like clockwork in every marriage thread here is the black pill rhetoric.
Has nothing to do with any pill, just what your philosophy on how you view relationships and especially marriage appears on the forum. Not saying it is, just what it appears to be. TBH, I have no idea what black pill is in your mind. Nothing that I can agree with; I'm sure.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lost soal left to the sharks. he lives in hell on earth. another tragedy.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes wonder if hot women can tell who the sucker is and that’s why I don’t get many hot women. I’d never do any of this

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes wonder if hot women can tell who the sucker is and that’s why I don’t get many hot women. I’d never do any of this
They can... i believe nature gave them an extra sense. Probably evolutionary to help them survive in the Stone Age. When I archery hunt the female doe’s are usually the savviest... they can sense when something is off and ruin your entire day. I’ve already shot at a male buck... missed... have him run off... then literally bee bop back like nothing happened 30 minutes later.