This ought to make you guys laugh

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand some of you don't like my posts on here. But I figured this will give you guys a laugh. Remember how I mentioned my girlfriend has some shady online behavior? Friended random local dudes she never met, likes their pics (to this day), re-adds old friends, old flames, and an old boyfriend. Etc. Etc.

You all know from my previous posts that we met a few weeks after a bad boy that she was infauted with, screwed her over. Well just the other night, that VERY SAME bad boy followed her on Instagram, it's now been just shy of a year since he played her. He just followed her on instagram and then she followed him back. Just thought that would give you guys a nice laugh. And no, I don't know what I'm going to do yet. Just very shady to me. Can't tell if curiosity or if it's mixed feelings on her part.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand some of you don't like my posts on here. But I figured this will give you guys a laugh. Remember how I mentioned my girlfriend has some shady online behavior? Friended random local dudes she never met, likes their pics (to this day), re-adds old friends, old flames, and an old boyfriend. Etc. Etc.

You all know from my previous posts that we met a few weeks after a bad boy that she was infauted with, screwed her over. Well just the other night, that VERY SAME bad boy followed her on Instagram, it's now been just shy of a year since he played her. He just followed her on instagram and then she followed him back. Just thought that would give you guys a nice laugh. And no, I don't know what I'm going to do yet. Just very shady to me. Can't tell if curiosity or if it's mixed feelings on her part.
Don't know if i should laugh or cry

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls crave external validation. She may care for you but not enough to cut that validation from other sources. You have a couple of choices, either don't let it bother you if she's still banging you; or, you can make a big deal out of it and see if she's willing to stop the behavior. I'd shoot for the former unless she truly seems to have a foot out the door. The latter option won't really go well for you unless you're opting to end the relationship.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just followed her on instagram and then she followed him back. Just thought that would give you guys a nice laugh.
I don't find it funny. I find it pathetic that you're still with her.

Let's look at your last thread for fun...

Can I ask what about my girlfriend triggers you so hard? Does she remind you of a girl from your past? She definitely has had some questionable behavior, but it seems to hit home for you
Still triggered over here...

She's charming and sexy, and there's just something intangible about her that drew me in.
I'll bet it's even more charming and sexy when she's following the ex that she loves way more than you.

I'm still confused as to why you haven't kicked this piece of garbage to the curb.

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find it funny. I find it pathetic that you're still with her.

Let's look at your last thread for fun...

Still triggered over here...

I'll bet it's even more charming and sexy when she's following the ex that she loves way more than you.

I'm still confused as to why you haven't kicked this piece of garbage to the curb.
Really? I agree with Randall, I find it hilarious

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This man is a masochist. Have some dignity and self-respect and dump this chick.

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
This man is a masochist. Have some dignity and self-respect and dump this chick.
I know Randall is probably going to come back and say "but why should I dump her over following people on social media?"

First off, look at it this way. If she even gives a chit about you (my opinion is she's using you to fill a void, but unfortunately now she's allowing her kid to bond with your kid,) but if she really even gives a chit about you, how do you think she would feel if YOU started rounding up/re-adding old flames and old girlfriends? It's okay for her to do it but not you? My opinion is, if she cares about you then that wouldn't make her happy. Would make her suspicious at the very least.

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls crave external validation. She may care for you but not enough to cut that validation from other sources. You have a couple of choices, either don't let it bother you if she's still banging you; or, you can make a big deal out of it and see if she's willing to stop the behavior. I'd shoot for the former unless she truly seems to have a foot out the door. The latter option won't really go well for you unless you're opting to end the relationship.
This is a response I can level with

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a response I can level with
Of course it Is, he's about the only person who isn't outright telling you that what she is doing is shady af and shows some real psychological problems with herself-- adding/readding all these dudes. And also, probably a lack of interest in you on her part. Maybe she is into you, I don't know. Probably not, judging by what you've said she's done to you and said to you in the past. Likely using you to fill a void. She either loves you but you're not enough for her, or she doesn't really love you so she's getting her validation fix by guys who she actually finds attractive. Pick your poison.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut the sh!t dude, this is the same thread as you've posted previously!

1. You keep on posting about this womans actions, it clearly affects you on some level.

2. Given all the information provided, you should kick her a$$ to the kerb. The advice provided by many posters is spot on, the woman is trash!

3. Despite the solid advice, your clearly still entertaining this woman.

Summary: Your either a troll or you are so blinded by your 'love' for this woman you can't see the facts. Your relationship does not end well!

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut the sh!t dude, this is the same thread as you've posted previously!

1. You keep on posting about this womans actions, it clearly affects you on some level.

2. Given all the information provided, you should kick her a$$ to the kerb. The advice provided by many posters is spot on, the woman is trash!

3. Despite the solid advice, your clearly still entertaining this woman.

Summary: Your either a troll or you are so blinded by your 'love' for this woman you can't see the facts. Your relationship does not end well!
In Randalls defense-- this isn't the same thread as before. In this thread, the latest development is that the same bad boy who she drooled over a year ago and who screwed her over, has just recently followed her on social media out of the blue, and she followed him back (lol)

I dont think he's a troll. I think he is so in love with this woman that he's blinded to the facts. I think he's hoping that we'll tell him there's nothing to worry about.

Look, I've heard of women who have hoe'd around in their youth and settled down with the beta provider when they approach 30, but this woman clearly cannot keep her eyes off other men. She needs a constant fix of validation/attention. Not surprising since Randall basically said she has daddy issues and a dysfunctional upbringing. She's with Randall because she THINKS that's the kind of guy she SHOULD be with. Like many girls, they think there's only a-holes or nice guys. No in-between.

She just doesn't seem like the type who has left her hoeing behind her and is dead-set on settling for a beta. No way. Not only that, but she's psychologically unstable. My money is on this relationship ending at some point.

OJN_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds more like you're indirectly asking what to do more than trying to give us a laugh.