"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

This makes me very sad

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Eh, give the dumbass kid a break who posted the list, he's only like 14.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
To hell with what someone says, take note of what they do.

I hope the 14 year-old fellow observes what's going on for himself, and comes to the same conclusion.
 

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
I don't know, man...
that "student" of DeAngelo didn't represent all that well.
He just came across as a babbling, immature b*tch with a chip on his shoulder because he read through DYD once. Like "I know everything about women--look at everything I've READ!!!"

Just because you can parrot back something you read about women (and in DD's own writing style, I might add) doesn't make you good with women. I agree with the other poster's evaluation of "mike17"----my suspicion is that he doesn't know **** about women or dating...in fact, he came across as totally inexperienced.

No amount of @ss-spanking, neg-hits, and c&f is going to get you anywhere unless you can be interesting first. period.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top