"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

This little "routine" of mine

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
The following is something I made up a few months back and have used it with good success a few times. I know "routines" arent the way to go, but like David DeAngelo says, "Have something default to do for any given situation."

This is mine:

When introducing myself to a girl, I extend my hand and say, "I'm Mike." She'll take it and tell me her name. Notice how most girls are nervous when approached by new guys, especially beautiful ones such as myself. Most handshakes girls give me are with a limp wrist and weak grip. Here's where the fun comes in:

Me: Hmm....you can tell a lot about someone by her handshake.

Her (inevitably): what can you tell about me?

Me: You're weak and nervous. (put on exaggerated james bond ultra-cool expression) Do I...(pause)...make you weak...(pause)...and nervous?

If all goes well and she's receptive, she'll crack up at this point. Better yet, she'll crack up and say, "no," to which you can reply "suuuuuuuuure. so tell me about yourself."


What do you think, fellas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
good one
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Do you even fake the brittish accent, and change ur tone of voice to something sean connery-esque. That would be dope.

But if the girl didnt get it it would be awkward but who cares because a girl who doesnt know about james bond connery isnt worth it !
 

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Originally posted by Julian
Do you even fake the brittish accent, and change ur tone of voice to something sean connery-esque. That would be dope.

But if the girl didnt get it it would be awkward but who cares because a girl who doesnt know about james bond connery isnt worth it !
haha, that is true. however, James Bond really wasnt part of the humor in my case. I just mean "exaggerated mr. cool" expression. I just threw in James Bond for the helluvit.

so anyway, there really isnt anything for her to "not get."
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Yeah i got that much but i thought it would be kind of funny to actually throw in a bond impression. But if done badly it could be corny.

Regardless thats a good routine and i will probably steal some of it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by rhsarrow17
The following is something I made up a few months back and have used it with good success a few times. I know "routines" arent the way to go, but like David DeAngelo says, "Have something default to do for any given situation."

This is mine:

When introducing myself to a girl, I extend my hand and say, "I'm Mike." She'll take it and tell me her name. Notice how most girls are nervous when approached by new guys, especially beautiful ones such as myself. Most handshakes girls give me are with a limp wrist and weak grip. Here's where the fun comes in:

Me: Hmm....you can tell a lot about someone by her handshake.

Her (inevitably): what can you tell about me?

Me: You're weak and nervous. (put on exaggerated james bond ultra-cool expression) Do I...(pause)...make you weak...(pause)...and nervous?

If all goes well and she's receptive, she'll crack up at this point. Better yet, she'll crack up and say, "no," to which you can reply "suuuuuuuuure. so tell me about yourself."


What do you think, fellas?
I like the putting out the hand and holding it while introducing myself. Wait a minute. I already do this: I shake a girl's hand and I say I'm ------ , and they reply their name. That's it. This sounds theoretically romantic, but may come off creepy or weird.
 
Top