Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why you don't let chicks lead

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this bullsh!t
And make sure you read the comment section as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/datingadvice/comments/u6orhj

She's not giving him any sex, yet she wants 100% control over him because she wants to take it slow.
She's unsure if she wants him to be her boyfriend, yet she doesn't want him talking to any other chicks.
She wants pure exclusivity from him even though she's feeding him breadcrumbs.
In comment section she talks about being confused about whether he's serious about her or not.
I'm really baffled as to why she would even believe she's relationship material.

She doesn't want a boyfriend. She wants a SLAVE!!!

It's so damn cringeworthy reading this nonsense that I wish I could make a comment in that reddit conversation.
Unfortunately, people would get banned for speaking the truth.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s not doing anything wrong except I would have been long gone after she gave me the “take it slow” line. I know we are told to “push through” but it’s not worth it when they say that. The next stop is she will Friendzone him, how much you wanna bet?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t really read it like that. He likes spending time with a 23 year old girl. If he’s not pressuring her for sex he’s got to be getting it elsewhere. The fact that he’s still with her is probably because of her age and fertility, if he wants to have a baby with her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t really read it like that. He likes spending time with a 23 year old girl. If he’s not pressuring her for sex he’s got to be getting it elsewhere. The fact that he’s still with her is probably because of her age and fertility, if he wants to have a baby with her.
You gotta have a lot of outside puzzy to overcome her "non sexual" image she has for you.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has the upper hand even though she still hasn't given him her box. She's now confused and her ego is shoot, she's either going to fall hard for him or she will resent him out of hate.

This guys sound like a pro and playing it cool and safe.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Read this bullsh!t
And make sure you read the comment section as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/datingadvice/comments/u6orhj

She's not giving him any sex, yet she wants 100% control over him because she wants to take it slow.
She's unsure if she wants him to be her boyfriend, yet she doesn't want him talking to any other chicks.
She wants pure exclusivity from him even though she's feeding him breadcrumbs.
In comment section she talks about being confused about whether he's serious about her or not.
I'm really baffled as to why she would even believe she's relationship material.

She doesn't want a boyfriend. She wants a SLAVE!!!

It's so damn cringeworthy reading this nonsense that I wish I could make a comment in that reddit conversation.
Unfortunately, people would get banned for speaking the truth.
I allow females to lead... me to their bedroom...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta have a lot of outside puzzy to overcome her "non sexual" image she has for you.
And honestly if you have a lot of outside pu$$y WHY IN THE WORLD would you continue to entertain a woman who’s not giving you ANYTHING but excuses?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personality??? Lol jk i even laughed when I wrote that.

But maybe...she makes him laugh.
I was deep in love...but didn't pull the trigger because she didn't make me laugh

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And honestly if you have a lot of outside pu$$y WHY IN THE WORLD would you continue to entertain a woman who’s not giving you ANYTHING but excuses?
He needs to make it clear he wants her in a sexual way then lead her to that interaction. If she doesn't fall in line with this he needs to walk away.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because sometimes girls aren't sluts. If a girl has sex within within a few weeks without any commitments, the odds are good she's a slut. Now, some people like sluts.. .and I'm perfectly fine with that... but other times you want to "date" and get to know women who isn't going to put out on the first few dates...

In a way, as a man you want to be well rounded. There's women you introduce to your mom.... and then there's women you don't. You don't always want to be around sluts all the time. Obviously, if this girl is slutty, but just isn't willing to put out with you.... then yeah, it's time to bounce.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another great example off why you never put much stock in what a woman says. They are all over the road like a drunk bar fly headed home from their regular establishment.

Put the cahk in them better than the other guys and do your thing. If she stays great, if not find more.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much. You don't let her lead because where she wants to go is most likely boring and sh!tty.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My unbreakable rules:

No matter how hot a woman is, if I can't fvck her at the 3rd date, I'm out and there will be no more dates.

If we are in a relationship and she withdraws sex purposely to gain the upper hand in the relationship, I'm out and the relationship's over.

It's painful for some people to admit that most of the time, they are the culprits of their own miserable situations.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Those sorts of logical sex negotiations never work. She will become combative “why can’t you wait? You only care about sex” etc etc

The only move is amused mastery and distancing from her. Never engage in sex negotiations. It’s undignified.
Not a negotiation, it's actually non negotiable.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Then why say "I expect sex..etc"? that just comes across as weak, insecure and controlling.

She already knows you expect sex. She's not stupid. If she's trying to put you off having sex, it means she already doesn't like you much. So your move is amused mastery and walk away. You don't want anything from her. She's already blown it.
it's simple stuff. if your b!tch starts acting up, walk away. she'll come around.

if she doesn't, there's one out there who won't be so difficult.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because sometimes girls aren't sluts. If a girl has sex within within a few weeks without any commitments, the odds are good she's a slut. Now, some people like sluts.. .and I'm perfectly fine with that... but other times you want to "date" and get to know women who isn't going to put out on the first few dates...

In a way, as a man you want to be well rounded. There's women you introduce to your mom.... and then there's women you don't. You don't always want to be around sluts all the time. Obviously, if this girl is slutty, but just isn't willing to put out with you.... then yeah, it's time to bounce.
I'd say the problem is that most girls who don't put out fast are either not interested in you, or don't like sex very much (AKA really boring)

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the problem is that most girls who don't put out fast are either not interested in you, or don't like sex very much (AKA really boring)
Double edge sword. If she likes sex too much, she will cheat on you. Girls that took a while for me to have sex with were the one's I didn't worry about when they weren't around. I remember a guy trying to "get in good" with my ex-girlfriend. All I could do was smile and think to myself, "It took me a month to win her over and have sex.. do you really think you can get her to lose interest in me after just hanging out with her for a few days? Think again Romeo".

I noticed a trend, the sooner the sex, the sooner her eyes start to wander. Never fails. The longer it took, the harder it was for her to leave. It is what it is. Obviously, if the chick is not a slut, but still had sex with you early. That's definitely a good sign. Sometimes the chemistry is just there.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, but my point is you never articulate it - “oh you don’t want to have sex with me huh? Well, imma gonna walk away”

that’s stupid and seems to be what Backinthe60’s was suggesting.

By walking away, they actually don’t always come around.
That’s not the point of this exercise. The point is to get rid of the women who are punking you, but in a classy way.
I never said they did. "If she doesn't, there's one out there who won't be so difficult."