“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

This is why you aren’t getting laid. You’re not Babygirl enough!

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
If being principled, disciplined, and embracing traditional masculine qualities is threatening to a woman then I lose absolutely all interest.

This article plays on the assumption that being tough somehow takes away qualities of vulnerability and respect, but a man that's comfortable in his masculine has no issues with expressing either.
 

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Messages
521
Reaction score
563
Age
33
Women like guys that embody the best parts of the masculine and feminine
which is essential what all people should strive for

they want you to have the positive feminine attributes (connecting, talkative, lighthearted, hedonistic) but not the negative (emotional, clingy, chaotic)
They want you to have the positive masculine attributes (ambitious, confident, gregarious, high sexuality) but not the negative (violent, rigid, overly stoic, predictable)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,681
This is what women gravitate towards if you believe the media. Perhaps Mystery was on to something after all :rofl:

 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Never mind that Woodall is 27 and his gf is 33…

For the record as a single man in his 50’s I can tell you the first thing a woman I’m pursuing says to me as a positive is “you’re so masculine, it’s intoxicating!” or some facsimile thereof.

Women DO NOT WANT EFFEMINATE MEN.
 
Top