Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this is why my fiancee rocks

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
today is my birthday. what does she do for me? take me out to eat? buy me some clothes?

nope, she sprung for a week vacation in hawaii for us and our son, leaving tomorrow.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin more plates.
Hit the gym.
Read the Book of Pook.

Okay, seriously, Happy Birthday BB. Enjoy Hawaii.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Kailex said:
Spin more plates.
Hit the gym.
Read the Book of Pook.

You really had me going with this at first Kailex. :crackup:

Yeah,she does seem like a winner Backbreaker.

Man...Hawaii. And to think...I was happy just getting a girl to pay for my food at a drive-thru,lol.

Congrats on the jewel you found and Happy Birthday man.

Reaction score
Just trying to be honest here.......

but a vacation with her and WITHOUT the son sounds alot more fun to me!

But I won't even get into you having a baby with someone who isn't your wife and at such a young age.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's the freaking fun. when you have kids you will understand. I can't wait to take the little nucklehead out there, go on a tour and let him see the fishes. he will lose his mind.

I've been to hawaii before, nothing i haven't done before. but jsut as a random b day present that's pretty kick ass.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Just trying to be honest here.......

but a vacation with her and WITHOUT the son sounds alot more fun to me!

But I won't even get into you having a baby with someone who isn't your wife and at such a young age.
Are you saying the child was a mistake?? Harsh. The dude is obviously happy. No time to get into whether his fiancee is a tramp, whether she will wear white on her wedding day (while holding the hand of their baby), or whether this is really all a story made up by another suburban boy.

I for one wish only the best for the couple.

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
that's the freaking fun. when you have kids you will understand. I can't wait to take the little nucklehead out there, go on a tour and let him see the fishes. he will lose his mind.

I've been to hawaii before, nothing i haven't done before. but jsut as a random b day present that's pretty kick ass.
well ok, you got me there on that one!

My point was basically me wondering whether the responsibility that you have for your baby will interfere with "vacation fun time with the fiance".

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy birthday and have fun in Hawaii with your "little knucklehead"!

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this with her money or your money?

if your money, congrats on your wife spending your money.

if her money, u got an awesome catch dude.

and happy bday either way :cheer:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice thing to do on her part.

She deserves some extra loving "down under" if you know what I mean. :cheer:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty cool

A guy I know sold his toy to buy another toy. His wife bought his toy back for him for his birthday.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Anyone else tired of hearing about this guys Fiancee in every post?
Anyone else here tired of guys who obviously have the read the title of the post before entering, and then bother to complain inside the post when it's something they don't want to hear about?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Anyone else here tired of guys who obviously have the read the title of the post before entering, and then bother to complain inside the post when it's something they don't want to hear about?

Let the guy brag about his old tramp and the little baztard. Yes, the child is a baztard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastard

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Anyone else tired of hearing about this guys Fiancee in every post?
Yes I have noticed he tends to bring her up and brag about her in almost every post he makes. But, at least he is proud of her and happy...which is more than what most can say who post on this forum. I have no problem with it.

As for his kid, again, as long as he is happy with having a child out of wedlock, then to each his own. Of course, it isn't something I would recommend.

Reaction score
does backbreaker not realize, that it is simply STUPID to have a child with any woman that you have not been married to for at least several years....I mean, you have to see how she is as a wife, and make sure she is just as great of a person as a wife, as she was prior to marriage......and only THEN is it smart to have a child.

As we all know, many women flip a switch when they get married, and what used to be a loving sweet girlfriend, turns into a nagging bytchy wife. (I know this, because I have listened to every single Tom Leykis show in the past 7 years, and you would not believe how many guys call him up and complain about EXACTLY this kind of situation)

This situation, as happy as it makes backbreaker right now, has disaster written all over it simply because backbreaker has no idea what his woman would be like as a wife

you'd think if there was so much love and respect between him and his woman, that they would have just had an abortion.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it really that hard to either leave the thread alone or just wish him a Happy Birthday... rather than rain on his parade for his birthday?

Besides, it's pointless, he IS in Hawaii.

And if it works for him, WHY NOT?

There is no golden standard on how ALL relationships will go.

For once a guy is HAPPY with his relationship instead of posting:

- Should I call her now?
- Is she into me?
- Will she put out?
- Should I wait 14 days before masturbating again?

A little optimism every once in a while probably wouldn't kill a few of you.