Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this is why my fiancee rocks

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
If a guy is truly happy, he wouldn't be posting here at all.

This post says way more about you than it does anyone else in this forum.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
KingofHearts said:
This post says way more about you than it does anyone else in this forum.
What does it say about me exactly?

I think I was happier before I found this place and learned the truth about women.

The reason it bothers me to see him constantly post about this chic is that she will most likely end up screwing him over like the rest.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
If a guy is truly happy, he wouldn't be posting here at all.
There are a few men in this forum that are married or are in LTR's that are happy with their relationships. Want to go crucify them too?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
There are a few men in this forum that are married or are in LTR's that are happy with their relationships. Want to go crucify them too?
I would be one of them. :)

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is Backbreaker is happy. He's happy with his life. He's in a happy relationship, he's got a child he adores...and he's in Hawaii right now living it up. What a great gal, and an awesome birthday present.

Remember, actions speak volumes...and a trip to Hawaii like that, really tells a lot about their relationship.

If you judge that, all you are really doing is saying his situation would not fit your 'idea' of happiness.

If you are not happy with your life...fix it. That simple, but don't judge the folks that manage to fix theirs..

Not every post here has to be about miserable problems with women. Posts like this are a refreshing read.

Happy Birthday, Backbreaker.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When BB made this thread, he was just telling everyone that he was happy that his fiance did such a cool thing for him. And so what if he posts about her alot? It's his thing. He must be doing something right if he's happy with her and loves his boy. They may not be married yet and have a child out of wedlock, but how many of us could have accidentely had a child sometime in our past? hmmmmm? I say good for him and hope to hear about his trip.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
When BB made this thread, he was just telling everyone that he was happy that his fiance did such a cool thing for him. And so what if he posts about her alot? It's his thing. He must be doing something right if he's happy with her and loves his boy. They may not be married yet and have a child out of wedlock, but how many of us could have accidentely had a child sometime in our past? hmmmmm? I say good for him and hope to hear about his trip.

She is a tramp and the child is a bastard. If you are into that more power to you.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
She is a tramp and the child is a bastard. If you are into that more power to you.
Holy Christ. Who's standards are we going by here? Yours? GODS? Judaeo Christian society?

I've been noticing the happier people are the more we want to see things go south. Sick, dude. Really sick.

Reaction score
his wonderful girlfriend/fiance HAS A CHANCE to turn into a b*tchy nagging bad wife......why take the risk of having a child with a woman before finding out if she remains worthy of having your child after several years of marriage?

It's good that backbreaker is happy, but he has a ticking time bomb on his hands, because people who have children before marriage NEVER end up happy.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue, what do you want him to do, turn back time?

And don't say NEVER, that's an absolute.
Specially when you said "HAS A CHANCE".
Either he has a chance and it's SOMETIMES or it's IT WILL HAPPEN and it's NEVER, but you can't have both.
And you can't say that an absolute applies unless it concerns hunger or death, which in this case, applies to neither.

I am one to usually agree with your views with a lot of things on this board, but for once, I'm just asking for some positivity. He came on here HAPPY about something and wanting to share it with us, but what do some of us do: Look for the negative in the situation.

Can't we just let him enjoy the MOMENT, regardless of the eventual outcome and what that might be?

Reaction score
Kailex said:
Rescue, what do you want him to do, turn back time?

And don't say NEVER, that's an absolute.
Specially when you said "HAS A CHANCE".
Either he has a chance and it's SOMETIMES or it's IT WILL HAPPEN and it's NEVER, but you can't have both.
And you can't say that an absolute applies unless it concerns hunger or death, which in this case, applies to neither.

I am one to usually agree with your views with a lot of things on this board, but for once, I'm just asking for some positivity. He came on here HAPPY about something and wanting to share it with us, but what do some of us do: Look for the negative in the situation.

Can't we just let him enjoy the MOMENT, regardless of the eventual outcome and what that might be?
alright alright, you got me on this one....i also hope he spent his vacation well!

I also hope that he didn't spend any time during HIS birthday vacation babysitting and being responsible for his toddler child.......hopefully his fiance took care of ALL the dirty work, and let backbreaker truly relax........I also hope he had lots and lots of sex with his fiance while his toddler was asleep at night........i'd love for backbreaker to update this thread and give a Field Report about how his vacation went.

P.S. still don't understand why the baby couldn't have been left with the grandparents or something, so that backbreaker and his fiance could truly enjoy their hawaii vacation together

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
P.S. still don't understand why the baby couldn't have been left with the grandparents or something, so that backbreaker and his fiance could truly enjoy their hawaii vacation together
I am pretty sure BB answered this already when he said part of what he was looking forward to was spending time (aka "dirty work") with his baby in a new place, showing him new things. Like a father should want to do with his next in line. His child. His blood. His son.

He went to Hawaii with his FAMILY, do you get that? He is no longer single. He is no longer just seeing a chick. He has more in life now, that he values.

Jesus I feel bad for any of your kids in the future.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
alright alright, you got me on this one....i also hope he spent his vacation well!

I also hope that he didn't spend any time during HIS birthday vacation babysitting and being responsible for his toddler child.......hopefully his fiance took care of ALL the dirty work, and let backbreaker truly relax........I also hope he had lots and lots of sex with his fiance while his toddler was asleep at night........i'd love for backbreaker to update this thread and give a Field Report about how his vacation went.

I think he has a kid,not a baby. There is a difference especially when it comes to vacations. Personally I think you have no facts and are just spouting unfounded opinions and conjectures and should probably STFU.

Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I think he has a kid,not a baby. There is a difference especially when it comes to vacations. Personally I think you have no facts and are just spouting unfounded opinions and conjectures and should probably STFU.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=149445

August 2008, he said the baby was 3 months old, and at the time he was only 25....so now, that baby is 2 years old.....that is still pretty much a responsibility-filled baby/toddler, no?

Like I said before, this has nothing to do with backbreaker himself, but I am very much opposed to having a child with some chick who is your girlfriend at the time, a chick who has not yet proven whether she could be a good wife or not. It is simply not SMART. We all know how many times women FLIP A SWITCH when they get married, and are no longer the same sweet loving girlfriend that they were before.

It's best to make a woman prove to the man that she is a GREAT wife first, for several years, and THEN plan to have a child together....it's just more responsible, that's all.

If more people had my line of thinking about this, there would be very very few depressed little preteens, soon to be future carjackers and AFC's who are raised by either single moms, or moms and dads who hate each other and "stay together just for the child"

And iqqi, you are correct, I would make a HORRIBLE father.....right now.

That is why I am purposefully making sure to not have any children in the next few years. I do not let life wash over me like a tidal wave, when I want to have a child, I will PLAN it with the RIGHT woman, at the RIGHT time.

I have already had 2 women in the past get abortions.

and also,

alright guys stop giving me such a hard time for providing a dose of reality here:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=131845&page=2

gets very interesting on post 33.........this guy gets a girl pregnant after dating exclusively only for 3 months........THREE MONTHS.......and yea, now it is clear to me why he decided to stay with her, and she is now his fiance....she trapped him quite nicely into getting exactly what she wants.....why is it, that after only 3 months of exclusive dating did you NOT push for abortion???

Another thing....backbreaker, you post way too much so it's too easy to put the facts together about you.....you seemed to have gotten this girl pregnant pretty much only a few months after you fully recovered from drug addiction.....did you really feel the need to fully "live life" to such an extreme sober state??? I mean there is no doubt in my mind that you knocked up this girlfriend of yours on purpose, and for very stupid reasons.

All in all, you did the absolute most wrong possible thing you could ever do by having a baby with some random chick, and then making her your fiance pretty much because you had no other choice.

In other words, your relationship started off with a baby, which is azz-backwards thinking, because the baby should be the LAST thing that occurs in a relationship.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=131845&page=2

gets very interesting on post 33.........this guy gets a girl pregnant after dating exclusively only for 3 months........THREE MONTHS.......and yea, now it is clear to me why he decided to stay with her, and she is now his fiance....she trapped him quite nicely into getting exactly what she wants.....why is it, that after only 3 months of exclusive dating did you NOT push for abortion???
Ahhh yessss....that thread. BB and I got into it pretty good lol. I still stand by what I said there btw, but if he's happy, then more power to him.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Ahhh yessss....that thread. BB and I got into it pretty good lol. I still stand by what I said there btw, but if he's happy, then more power to him.
I haven't been around that much but now that I look at that thread, I knew me and you would get along in rl, great minds think alike - I agree with almost every point you made in that thread.

I hope BB got better at dealing with his issues, but he had a rough upbringing so it is understandable, still needs to be resolved.

My line is - every one should visit a psychiatrist at least once

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
had a great time. my grandmother isn't going too good so we had to cut it a day short. like not good at all if you catch my drift.

to answer the question she did and did not pay for it. we fly free anywhere in the world, my dad's a gm at continental airlines.. 10 free flights a year. so we didn't have to spring for tickets. she footed the bill for everything else though. she has a trust fund and gets some money every month so she's not completely broke

as for the other negative nancy posts in this forum, it is what it is, nothing more nothing less. not worth a real response.

as for why i come here, i come here the same reason alcoholics with 15 years clean still go to AA, it helps me keep the frame. I am very liable to slip up and lose frame and next thing you know i'm peeking into super 8 window trying to see if that really is my fiancee's car, but it can't be becuase she told me sh ewas going to the bar with some girl friends of hers, but that sure does look like my fiancee taking it in the ass.

Last edited: