Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why it’s important to spin plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of hours ago,my official(but definitely not favourite)girl and I ended things.To be honest,she had been getting on my nerves for a long time,so much so that the conversation in which we ended things was the first time I spoke to her in a week.

It’s funny,I actually felt relieved. I think I even laughed a little when she started getting all in her feelings.I think it’s because I borrowed a leaf from the female playbook, and got over her WAY before things actually ended, and continued to amuse myself with a girl I much preferred on the side.

It was priceless seeing her hoping for an emotional reaction from me,only to hear me giggle and hold the door open for her as she got her things.This is the confidence afforded by options.This is the true IDGAF attitude.And honestly, I really do not care if I never hear from her again.Waaay too many girls out here.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on the way you’ve characterized it I would say you handled this inappropriately. To giggle at someone’s emotions is very beta and immature, almost what many may expect from a teenager.

It’s important to conduct yourself with grace, compassion and dignity when you’re handling these situations. I think this is toxic and she will surely find someone far more adult like. Get real and grow up, bud.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on the way you’ve characterized it I would say you handled this inappropriately. To giggle at someone’s emotions is very beta and immature, almost what many may expect from a teenager.

It’s important to conduct yourself with grace, compassion and dignity when you’re handling these situations. I think this is toxic and she will surely find someone far more adult like. Get real and grow up, bud.
It depends on the exact context. If she cheated on him 3 times but expected him to cry and fight for her, then his response was appropriate.

If he just got bored of her randomly and told her to kick rocks then laughed at her tears then he's probably a psycho.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the exact context. If she cheated on him 3 times but expected him to cry and fight for her, then his response was appropriate.

If he just got bored of her randomly and told her to kick rocks then laughed at her tears then he's probably a psycho.
Do agree, but as I said, my response was predicated based on the way he characterized it.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably going to get some push-back for this posting, but I clicked the "like"option on it anyway.

While it can be a liberating feeling to be this detached and in control, I'd like to offer some friendly advice.

We've all been in that place; where we invested too much, lost some self-respect etc.. and it can feel good to finally reclaim our strength. In other words, I get where you're coming from. However, if she's just the typical girl (that didn't push your buttons too much or cheat) you should probably dial back a little on the next gal. In other words, if this starts to become a habit with women, it'll likely backfire on you one day.

Enough of my friendly lecturing. Glad to read that you seem to be in a good place.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1.Make no mistake about it,these were not painful tears of sorrow I laughed at.It was crazy female rage lol.
2.I find it interesting that someone who neither knows me personally and has been celibate for 7 years is making comments on my maturity and on what is beta.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably going to get some push-back for this posting, but I clicked the "like"option on it anyway.

While it can be a liberating feeling to be this detached and in control, I'd like to offer some friendly advice.

We've all been in that place; where we invested too much, lost some self-respect etc.. and it can feel good to finally reclaim our strength. In other words, I get where you're coming from. However, if she's just the typical girl (that didn't push your buttons too much or cheat) you should probably dial back a little on the next gal. In other words, if this starts to become a habit with women, it'll likely backfire on you one day.

Enough of my friendly lecturing. Glad to read that you seem to be in a good place.
Perhaps you’re right. I don’t like hurting women for the sake of it,as some esteemed members above seem to be implying,and I’d prefer my relationships not end this way,but believe me when I say my reaction wasn’t unwarranted.She didn’t cheat,but she became a real pain in the ass. To say that I was no longer satisfied with the relationship is putting it lightly.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
1.Make no mistake about it,these were not painful tears of sorrow I laughed at.It was crazy female rage lol.
2.I find it interesting that someone who neither knows me personally and has been celibate for 7 years is making comments on my maturity and on what is beta.
Celibacy is a bit different than character my guy. You can have a million bucks but that doesn’t make you a decent person either.

A real man has class, but you’re clearly on the younger side so I get it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Celibacy is a bit different than character my guy. You can have a million bucks but that doesn’t make you a decent person either.

Groundedeagle has a point though...

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Groundedeagle has a point though...
Im really not here for the sake of argument.

I made a point based on character. He made a point based on celibacy. My celibacy does not reflect a lack of respect or empathy towards others.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I made a point based on character. He made a point based on celibacy. My celibacy does not reflect a lack of respect or empathy towards others.
The point is, many "nice guys" which I'm sure you are since you've been involuntarily celibate for several years... Is that they care too much about being "respectful", "honorable", "decent"... How about letting go of that need.... No one is respectful 100% of the time... How about, if it makes you feel good to be disrespectful to fight fire with fire, then do it. You can't tell me, if I slap you, you're so virtuous that you'll turn the other cheek... You need to care about your needs first... Like @Grounded eagle did.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is, many "nice guys" which I'm sure you are since you've been involuntarily celibate for several years... Is that they care too much about being "respectful", "honorable", "decent"... How about letting go of that need.... No one is respectful 100% of the time... How about, if it makes you feel good to be disrespectful to fight fire with fire, then do it. You can't tell me, if I slap you, you're so virtuous that you'll turn the other cheek... You need to care about your needs first... Like @Grounded eagle did.
Now you’re going down a rabbit hole, and again out of context.

I’ve not been celibate due to playing the “nice guy” card. If you’ve read my prior threads you would understand this. And you do not know me personally so don’t assume I’m Mr nice guy.

Not that I feel the need to defend myself but I am talking with 3 women who are 32/40/34. There is a mutually mature level of respect with each of them. At no point do I need to be disrespectful to maintain frame, attraction or their attention. There are times where I need to be stern and I do so with grace. This is a different circumstance than disrespect through physical combat, which you cited. I don’t slap women but yes I would slap another man.

OP posted this thread for feedback and I gave my feedback. It was clear and concise; he acted with a level of immaturity and ignorance. This was all quite simple.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age has nothing to do with it.You’re in your 30s but you haven’t gotten laid in 7 years.And yet here you are telling me “how it should be done.”

But what it does reflect is ineptitude with women. I haven’t made any assumptions about you,I’ve only gone with what you’ve shared about yourself,yet you continue to make assumptions about me despite not knowing anything about who I am or why I did what I did.And you consider yourself mature?

You really need to listen more than you speak.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Age has nothing to do with it.You’re in your 30s but you haven’t gotten laid in 7 years.And yet here you are telling me “how it should be done.”

But what it does reflect is ineptitude with women. I haven’t made any assumptions about you,I’ve only gone with what you’ve shared about yourself,yet you continue to make assumptions about me despite not knowing anything about who I am or why I did what I did.And you consider yourself mature?

You really need to listen more than you speak.
Lmao. Again, I’ll spell it out for you: NOTHING I SAID WAS RELEVANT TO PICKING UP FEMALES, only how to be an adult.

Now get on your school bus before your mom has to drive you to school.

Punk.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell SH03C is American with this hilariously silly idea of "celibacy." We are one of the few countries that treat sex like this seriously taboo thing that can only be spoken about discreetly. Perhaps this stems from the pilgrims and puritans era. No clue.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world is having sex and moving on; nobody really cares or sees it as this particularly "spiritual" experience like us silly Americans.

Unless you're a Buddhist monk or trying to become a priest, nobody is buying this story of Celibacy, my friend. It just sounds like a copout.

If you're in your early 30's and have been "celibate" for 7 years, this tells me you are unskilled with women. If Celibacy was so important to you, why are you on a forum designed to increase your success with banging women? Again, if Celibacy was that meaningful to you, you wouldn't be here.

You have a very self-righteous attitude for a guy who hasn't been laid in almost a decade. Suck it up like the rest of us and get better instead of hiding behind this illusion you've created for yourself.
You know nothing bud. Continue being a bottom feeding degen if you wish. You’re not on this forum bc you’re alpha in any way.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your reaction speaks volumes. Insulting members instead of responding to what they say.

More messages than reaction score tell me you talk a lot but don't say much.

Therefore, nobody should take you seriously moving forward, Mr. "I'm Celibate on a forum designed to improve my sex life with women."
You’re so far off bud. It’s actually quite hilarious. Read my threads you bum.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling members bums, and punks and yet talks about character. This is a complete lack of self awareness. Instead of dodging the question, why don't you answer it?

If your celibacy is so important, why are you on a forum designed to improve your sex life with women?
NEVER DID I SAY CELIBACY WAS SO IMPORTANT TO ME! Kay?

LEARN HOW TO READ AND DONT INTERJECT FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT.

NOW TRY TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO WHINE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT FOR THE DAY.

YOU BUM!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't maintain emotional self-control. I get that you are pleased that you have not lost your sh1t when she ended things, and this is good. But really you should have been the one to end things because you knew it was over. When it's over, it's over... end it, don't wait for her to do it for you.

Emotional self-control means you are not too upset: you are not too happy. Showing that you were amused by this isn't behavior that does you any good. Always ask yourself, "Am what I am going to do actually help me?" If the answer is no then don't do it. Don't make enemies that you do not have to make.

When a chick breaks things off say you are disappointed, but that you understand... don't get mad: don't giggle... wish her luck in finding what she wants. After she leaves delete her number... call another woman. She doesn't need to know you are happy about this. Why? Because it really doesn't help you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A couple of hours ago,my official(but definitely not favourite)girl and I ended things.To be honest,she had been getting on my nerves for a long time,so much so that the conversation in which we ended things was the first time I spoke to her in a week.

It’s funny,I actually felt relieved. I think I even laughed a little when she started getting all in her feelings.I think it’s because I borrowed a leaf from the female playbook, and got over her WAY before things actually ended, and continued to amuse myself with a girl I much preferred on the side.

It was priceless seeing her hoping for an emotional reaction from me,only to hear me giggle and hold the door open for her as she got her things.This is the confidence afforded by options.This is the true IDGAF attitude.And honestly, I really do not care if I never hear from her again.Waaay too many girls out here.
That pretty much ensures you will definitely hear from her again and at some point probably will beg to get back together.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women admitted that their attention games and "pvssy" game doesn't work on a man with several active options. She will have to step up to the plate and show a higher interest to even be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.