"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

This is what we are up against in 2019

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I’ve known this girl for a few years, I wouldn’t call her a friend but we are friends on Facebook although I never speak to her. We know each other in real life but I guess you could say we are just acquaintances than anything. She wouldn’t go for me because she would view me as a “nice guy” and I wouldn’t go for her because she has WAY too many tattoos and is a man hater. What I mean by that is she’s been alpha widowed and pumped and dumped SO many times she isn’t worth the trouble. Now she’s bitter towards men but loves to openly brag about all the beta makes hitting her up in her inbox but at the same time complains about it even though she enjoys the attention. This is a post she made today but she’s always making posts like this. She basically attracts **** men (not alpha, I’m talking legit bums) and she will chew up and spit out a good guy (not nice guy but someone with something going for him).

7B162AD5-A99A-45AB-A5D4-1460666F3089.jpeg
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
if she was male she would be called suicidal frustrated desperated incel

btw this photo was made so u see all the tats (see weird left arm position?it goes back to reveal the body ;])
 

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
Each hot dog represents each cawk that did her wrong. She cooks them well done to make herself feel better. Just look at her giving them the death stare.
 
Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I dunno why raising your kids alone is some great accomplishment. I mean you did the deed to have the damn things what the fvck do you want, an award for taking care of kids you chose to create?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
That is disgusting, all those tattoos. Somebody here posted some film from the '60s awhile back, and you could see how none of the girls had tattoos. Nice example of how women have gone to sh!t.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
Most women repel me nowadays. After my own experiences, seeing other guy’s experiences and seeing the times we’re in. Wish I didn’t feel that way. I wish things were different, but just have to keep trucking along...
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
I bet she cooks meals for a large family.
No single person would buy an industrial sized barbecue smoker like that unless they owned a business.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
That is disgusting, all those tattoos. Somebody here posted some film from the '60s awhile back, and you could see how none of the girls had tattoos. Nice example of how women have gone to sh!t.
Tattoos. Body building. Super hero’s. Bad arse main characters that beat up all kinds of men. Etc.

They are trying to be guy-gilrls. competing with men is the new “Hear me roar”. LMAO
Just roll your eyes.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I bet she cooks meals for a large family.
No single person would buy an industrial sized barbecue smoker like that unless they owned a business.
She borrowed it from someone, it was her kids birthday party or something. I had one she could have used but I wasn’t about to offer it to her lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Each hot dog represents each cawk that did her wrong. She cooks them well done to make herself feel better. Just look at her giving them the death stare.
Spit out my coffee lol.

Your post is kind of like when your English teacher/professor comes up with some really deep, profound meaning/interpretation to a passage in a book you are reading in class lol.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Some lines hit girls very hard.

The best one to off handedly comment for the "try to be a man" women is "men aren't attracted to masculine traits" and then just walk away.

Another line I have used to GREAT effect on "career" you-go-girls is "your children need you far more than that big presentation".

They may not react openly to those statements, but trust me, they lie awake at nights dwelling on them.
I think the tattoo thing is pure projection. Ok, she's into bad boys and finds tattoos ON MEN to be hot. Fair enough.

But those type of women just ASSUME that putting tats on THEIR bodies will make them equally hot/attractive to men. Umm, not really lol.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I think the tattoo thing is pure projection. Ok, she's into bad boys and finds tattoos ON MEN to be hot. Fair enough.

But those type of women just ASSUME that putting tats on THEIR bodies will make them equally hot/attractive to men. Umm, not really lol.
Agree. This is the same thing a lot of men are guilty of. They think of what we find attractive in women, and assume that women will find the same attractive in us. Probably one reason why there are so many feminized girly men out there these days. They're forgetting that men and women are largely opposites, and the masculine/feminine polarity.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
That is disgusting, all those tattoos. Somebody here posted some film from the '60s awhile back, and you could see how none of the girls had tattoos. Nice example of how women have gone to sh!t.
Just watch Survivor witch started in the late 1990's and you see the slow gradual shift in .... wokeness... uglyness.

60's was a golden era, this woke shyt is pretty recent.

I don't think there was a girl with a single tattoo untill about season 16. Season 10, South Korean Male and South Korean Woman took first and second place because the woman took the submissive follow the man role and it worked. The Male never had a single vote casted against him.

Fast forward to todays survivor, there was a purple haired lesbian mexican complete with the nose ring, the other women on the show are literally trying to out "me too" one another talking about who has taken the most abuse from men.

The first gay guy in season 1 was a straitish looking guy that never really brought up he was gay. he won the show.

Now all the trannies and gay people are paraded on the show like they are national treasures.

My how times have changed.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Season 10, South Korean Male and South Korean Woman took first and second place because the woman took the submissive follow the man role and it worked.
I enjoyed your post, but that's not season 10. Tom Westman won season 10, Survivor: Palau (I looked it up).
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I enjoyed your post, but that's not season 10. Tom Westman won season 10, Survivor: Palau (I looked it up).
You are correct, that was the Maya season, I am sorry it was Season 13, 2 Koreans took first and second place 3rd place was a Mexican who teamed up with the Asians. That season was Asians vs Caucasians vs Mexicans vs Blacks

they would never do that again lol. tribes based on race.

Koreans dominated through loyalty. Yul Kwon was his name, he played the most perfect game of survivor in history. Forgot the Korean girls name
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I was born in 1990, and growing up it was very rare to see adults with tattoos, the ones who did have them were generally trashy/poor people. What I've noticed is a lot of college educated women getting tattoos now, women that would have grown up in middle class or higher households. It just seems like standards of overall behavior have really dropped over the years, and I'm not just referring to tattoos.

What used to be the norm with trashy/poor people is becoming the norm for those who are educated and are stable members of society. Cheating, drama in relationships, drugs, alcohol use, etc. I think what you guys are discussing on here is just a part of the overall picture, which is a decline in moral standards in our society.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I bet she cooks meals for a large family.
No single person would buy an industrial sized barbecue smoker like that unless they owned a business.
More child support...wonder if she has maximized it by having them with several different dudes...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top