"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

This is what happens when you suck in bed...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I think communication should occur and both should be open to exploration.
Agree wholly. I missed the idea about exploration if you mentioned it in the past.

All I was saying is that, she should be able to help him learn what she finds pleasurable, and vice versa, esp if he's not hitting it organically. In fact, I could see this kind of successful communication leading to the trust necessary to push the envelope and explore.

If soneones not happy with the baseline, they may be hard pressed to push the envelope, assuming their needs still won't be met. Au contraire, if someones not happy with the baseline, that person may be eager to push the envelope in the hopes of possibly getting their needs met.

Ahhh the beauty of diff ppl.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
3,246
Reaction score
232
Location
NYC
Extremely important factor.

I'll say this, if she puts you in "beta bux" zone she won't even allow you to satisfy her because she now has a mental block that you're asexual. Its the female version of Madonna/wh0re complex.

The Beta-Chump Complex hahah
 
Top