Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what happens when you suck in bed...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who has been cheating on her husband in secret for 6 years...says he basically sucks in bed but other than that he is awesome and she loves him, but is cheating on him with a guy who is "an animal in bed"...she says she wishes her husband had a filthy mind like the guy she is cheating with...

Guys be assured if you aren't fvcking them properly, this likely IS happening to you.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/married-woman-cheating-6-years-014137497.html

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a wreck of a person... assuming it's not made up of course, but even then it likely reflects some peoples' reality. It's like she consciously chose and is choosing to screw her own and others' lives up (like the kid she is for some unfathomable reason trying to have with a man she doesn't want? what the fvck) for no particular reason, she had the choice to get together with this other guy but instead she marries a man she doesn't want and fakes orgasms with him.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a wreck of a person... assuming it's not made up of course, but even then it likely reflects some peoples' reality. It's like she consciously chose and is choosing to screw her own and others' lives up (like the kid she is for some unfathomable reason trying to have with a man she doesn't want? what the fvck) for no particular reason, she had the choice to get together with this other guy but instead she marries a man she doesn't want and fakes orgasms with him.
I think this shows that unless you are able to fulfill ALL a woman's needs as a man she will find another man to fulfill the ones you cannot.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me or Yahoo LifeStyle has a lot of ''cheating'' blogs about ''cheaters''... It's like they adverstise cheating or they readers are into that stuff.

Article shows... social status wont keep her faithful... and a man needs to be ''strong in the bed''... Strong in the bed is also more than just physical its emotional

Also, notice how they ''broke up'' and ''got back together''... it rarely work

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this shows that unless you are able to fulfill ALL a woman's needs as a man she will find another man to fulfill the ones you cannot.
Well, I don't have any plans on turning into a provider personally... I try to cultivate my character into being what women categorize as a lover. Me staying single with them getting their provision from faking orgasms twice a month with their husband they either resent or feel the same lust for as a dirty sweater is fine with me, haha.

Extremely important factor.

I'll say this, if she puts you in "beta bux" zone she won't even allow you to satisfy her because she now has a mental block that you're asexual. Its the female version of Madonna/wh0re complex.
110% true... and this is something you have to watch out for with women who are transitioning out of the lust part of their cycle and into provision. They'll either convince themselves that they can like the guy, or knowingly go along with the charade anyway, to get the stability and family they want. When in reality which will show itself soon enough, they don't want this man to touch them, don't feel any lust for him, and if they have sex at all they dream about past or future lovers every time they lay there faking their orgasm.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a feeling this happens a great deal more than people realize. And the woman may not cheat. She may simply decline sex altogether if it sucks. Sound familiar?

One reason for getting a virgin or very low notch count woman is that such a woman won't know the difference between whether or not a man has a clue in bed.

So many men are so ego invested in their performance in bed that often men cannot tolerate information that suggests that they are lacking in bed. So men, by being unwilling to explore, and learn and improve, think they are all that when they in actuality may be mediocre or worse in bed. And unfortunately, many women are too afraid to injure the man's ego to inform him that he could do better so the woman says nothing to her man (because she knows he is going to take offense) and instead she fakes for him to please and validate his ego and you get a downward spiral into this kind of situation.

For me personally? I'm not afraid to inform a man about ways in which he can improve. I also expect and am open to his suggestions about what I can do to better please him, for we are all our own rubric to a degree when it comes to sex and what we as individuals enjoy. However I also will not choose a man for whom I do not have chemistry and desire. In my current relationship this has been a bit of a journey, even with high desire and chemistry. My guy is performance oriented and goal driven. He feels like "less of a man" if his woman doesn't climax. No pressure on the chick there (sarcasm). Women don't climax on command (at least I don't.) Getting him to simply relax and feel and enjoy has been an adjustment for him, but he is finding that the whole sexual experience is deeper and better as he relinquishes this need for this ego validation. He is more present, more vulnerable (a GOOD thing), more captivated in the moment and the experience.

Many men are TOO result driven in bed. A guy placing an expectation on the woman to climax (in order that HE feels validated as a man) can actually place great pressure on the woman and ruin her ability to relax and enjoy the moment. Suddenly everything becomes about HIS validation and HIS performance, including whether or not the woman gets off. This is a huge turn-off.

Many women simply perform in order to satisfy the man's need for validation (because she doesn't want him to feel inadequate) and yet that is the only possible outcome (him feeling inadequate) in the long term.

I will NOT fake an orgasm. If it happens, great. If it doesn't that's fine too...but what's interesting is the partner's response. But I've got to feel an emotional connection and intimacy with a man to experience that, to open up in that way. This ties into the rationale behind waiting to have sex.

Sex is not a goal oriented results driven sport. It is far more nuanced than that. Well, if you want a great experience it's more nuanced than that. Notice that this has less to do with technique (although that too is important) and more to do with presence in the moment without expectation.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a feeling this happens a great deal more than people realize. And the woman may not cheat. She may simply decline sex altogether if it sucks. Sound familiar?

One reason for getting a virgin or very low notch count woman is that such a woman won't know the difference between whether or not a man has a clue in bed.

So many men are so ego invested in their performance in bed that often men cannot tolerate information that suggests that they are lacking in bed. So men, by being unwilling to explore, and learn and improve, think they are all that when they in actuality may be mediocre or worse in bed. And unfortunately, many women are too afraid to injure the man's ego to inform him that he could do better so the woman says nothing to her man (because she knows he is going to take offense) and instead she fakes for him to please and validate his ego and you get a downward spiral into this kind of situation.

For me personally? I'm not afraid to inform a man about ways in which he can improve. I also expect and am open to his suggestions about what I can do to better please him, for we are all our own rubric to a degree when it comes to sex and what we as individuals enjoy. However I also will not choose a man for whom I do not have chemistry and desire. In my current relationship this has been a bit of a journey, even with high desire and chemistry. My guy is performance oriented and goal driven. He feels like "less of a man" if his woman doesn't climax. No pressure on the chick there (sarcasm). Women don't climax on command (at least I don't.) Getting him to simply relax and feel and enjoy has been an adjustment for him, but he is finding that the whole sexual experience is deeper and better as he relinquishes this need for this ego validation. He is more present, more vulnerable (a GOOD thing), more captivated in the moment and the experience.

Many men are TOO result driven in bed. A guy placing an expectation on the woman to climax (in order that HE feels validated as a man) can actually place great pressure on the woman and ruin her ability to relax and enjoy the moment. Suddenly everything becomes about HIS validation and HIS performance, including whether or not the woman gets off. This is a huge turn-off.

Many women simply perform in order to satisfy the man's need for validation (because she doesn't want him to feel inadequate) and yet that is the only possible outcome (him feeling inadequate) in the long term.

I will NOT fake an orgasm. If it happens, great. If it doesn't that's fine too...but what's interesting is the partner's response. But I've got to feel an emotional connection and intimacy with a man to experience that, to open up in that way. This ties into the rationale behind waiting to have sex.

Sex is not a goal oriented results driven sport. It is far more nuanced than that. Well, if you want a great experience it's more nuanced than that. Notice that this has less to do with technique (although that too is important) and more to do with presence in the moment without expectation.
If he only knew the spot to hit that would never be a problem again...do you even know the spot? A lot of women don't...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Extremely important factor.

I'll say this, if she puts you in "beta bux" zone she won't even allow you to satisfy her because she now has a mental block that you're asexual. Its the female version of Madonna/wh0re complex.
Great post, strongly on point.

I would stay to a smaller degrees it happens also after you briefly meet a girl and she puts you in the "no interest" area, even if you pack muscles or improve your status it will be very hard to get something out of it.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he only knew the spot to hit that would never be a problem again...do you even know the spot? A lot of women don't...
I know the spot. But it is more than that. It isn't simply about "the spot". I know from your writings that you are well versed in techniques and where the spot is (individual variation taken into account), women can get off in various ways, with or without penetration. So there are many more factors to the climax than to a man's climax. My bigger point is that without open communication about the sexual experience, it is very tough to impossible to explore to a place where there is mutual deep satisfaction.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So what makes women able to critique? All arent sexual super stars.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what makes women able to critique? All arent sexual super stars.
True that. But as a woman I live in my own body and I know my own anatomy and my own emotional make up. When a man comes to the sexual experience assuming he knows everything, this is presumptive, and can lead to disappointment for both parties. Men who are great lovers are not presumptive and although they may have a great knowledge base they also understand they don't and can't know everything about everyone.

A woman who just lays there and goes starfish on a man is no good either. My point is for communication regarding the sexual experience and the expectations each partner brings to the table. And frankly much of that communication does best if it takes place OUTSIDE the bedroom.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to sex men seem to be more about the destination whereas for women it's more about the journey. Some women can get off in 30 secs with a vibrator on the bean but would have a tough time coming from the intercourse or even with you flipping the bean for her. However, even if she doesn't come she'll keep wanting to have sex with you if the overall experience makes her feel amazing in other ways. At least that's been my experience.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True that. But as a woman I live in my own body and I know my own anatomy and my own emotional make up. When a man comes to the sexual experience assuming he knows everything, this is presumptive, and can lead to disappointment for both parties. Men who are great lovers are not presumptive and although they may have a great knowledge base they also understand they don't and can't know everything about everyone.

A woman who just lays there and goes starfish on a man is no good either. My point is for communication regarding the sexual experience and the expectations each partner brings to the table. And frankly much of that communication does best if it takes place OUTSIDE the bedroom.
Doesnt communication and adjustments need to occur for likes and dislikes? Men have "one way" to do something. Example oral sex or fingering. One one woman it may get her off. On others it may exactly turn them off like a light switch. Guy doesnt want to give up "control" says "well thats how i do that. It works on others" Hes saying take it or leave it but wont adjust. It sucks. Women do this too. Sex is exploratory and there should be expirimentation.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt communication and adjustments need to occur for likes and dislikes? Men have "one way" to do something. Example oral sex or fingering. One one woman it may get her off. On others it may exactly turn them off like a light switch. Guy doesnt want to give up "control" says "well thats how i do that. It works on others" Hes saying take it or leave it but wont adjust. It sucks. Women do this too. Sex is exploratory and there should be expirimentation.
If a man or woman said that, they would be terrible to have in bed or as a partner, or even a date!
Being an excellent lover and good in bed is about being fluid. Receptive. Giving and listening to verbal or body cues.
One night calls for something different than another. A good partner to me, is someone who has the ability to read the environment which has been set and a persons mood. When people enter the bedroom with another, they need to let go of expectations.

Even in life. Expectations of how things should happen always leads to disorder

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to sex men seem to be more about the destination whereas for women it's more about the journey. Some women can get off in 30 secs with a vibrator on the bean but would have a tough time coming from the intercourse or even with you flipping the bean for her. However, even if she doesn't come she'll keep wanting to have sex with you if the overall experience makes her feel amazing in other ways. At least that's been my experience.
Mines are going to cvm one way or another.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are only as loyal as their options. How her cuck hubby doesn't sense a problem is beyond me.. I guess she's not using protection as her and the cuckmaster are "trying" for a baby (@ 36). Who's to say that she doesn't get preggo by the guy on the side? All men should require a DNA test prior to signing the brith certificate.

These ho's ain't loyal these days.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are only as loyal as their options. How her cuck hubby doesn't sense a problem is beyond me.. I guess she's not using protection as her and the cuckmaster are "trying" for a baby (@ 36). Who's to say that she doesn't get preggo by the guy on the side? All men should require a DNA test prior to signing the brith certificate.

These ho's ain't loyal these days.
I agree on the fact that her husband is naive and an idiot.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys read the article, she says she masturbates 7 or 8 times a day and even goes on "bathroom breaks" to take care of this. To me I see this as very abnormal, especially for a woman, so the issues aren't so much with the husband as they are with her. Probably a sex addict who has some weird sense of sexual fullfillment cheating on her husband.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys read the article she says she masturbates 7 or 8 times a day and even goes on "bathroom breaks" to take care od this. To me I see this as very abnormal, especially for a woman, so the issues aren't so much with the husband as they are with her. Probably a sex addict who has some weird sense of sexual fullfillment cheating on her husband.
For some of em cheating is the ultimate high.