This is what every moment here works up to!!!! read now!!

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On that note, the most important message here is to be your own man and to live your own life. Dont let people tell you what to do or what to think and to strive everyday to be the best YOU you can possibly be. If u have those things what do u need from here? 80% of the information on here is about how women play games when you should not be playing any games with them ever. Honestly I dont give a hoot about any game. If a girl is going to play a game eventually she will be playing it by herself. I am not perfect but I am a great MAN. and thats what matters. You dont have to be perfect, you just have to have the will and the confidence to be great. Never give up, never give in, and enjoy it (life). As for me I am off to the wisconsin dells as it is my woman's B-day and we love waterparks and skiing.
Have fun guys!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 20 degrees outside dude. Waterpark?

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to Wisconsin dells. Awesome place!

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. The underlying theme of this whole site is to live your life to the fullest, put yourself before any woman, and never accept bullsh1t or disrespect.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottomline is this.... from TheLadiesMan. :D

Speak the truth, speak what's on your mind, and be honest, even if it may not be what they want to hear... if she's being a nagging, cry baby, whining, b*tch, tell her. Spare her the "nice guy", for a change.

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
It's 20 degrees outside dude. Waterpark?
haha indoor of course. it was fun. rent a condo from tamerack if you ever go. Huge one bedroom condos in the woods with backyard, barbecue, fireplace, kitchen, whirlpool bathtub, indoor swimming and all kinds of stuff for only $112 a night. better then motel 6 ($99 a night).