Why have a lot of the girls I've pursued have boyfriends?
Today I volunteered for Martin Luther King day, which I must say is a great way to meet girls. So everything was going great with this one girl. I couldn't believe how ****y and funny I was. For instance, she asked me what nationality I was and I told her I was Filipino. Then she says she once had a crush on a Filipino guy which I responded, "so what is it about Filipino guys that you find attractive?" She just laughed and playfully hit me.
Like a good chess player, I had my moves already planned out. After volunteering, the group decided to eat out for lunch. She didn't have any money so I lent her money, thinking I could use the "instead of paying me back I'll let you buy me lunch" line, which would set me up for a "give me your number" line. But before that could happen she nonchalantly says she has a boyfriend. Upon hearing that my IL dropped and probably hers too because I ignored her the rest of the time. So she ended up paying me back.
Caesar
Today I volunteered for Martin Luther King day, which I must say is a great way to meet girls. So everything was going great with this one girl. I couldn't believe how ****y and funny I was. For instance, she asked me what nationality I was and I told her I was Filipino. Then she says she once had a crush on a Filipino guy which I responded, "so what is it about Filipino guys that you find attractive?" She just laughed and playfully hit me.
Like a good chess player, I had my moves already planned out. After volunteering, the group decided to eat out for lunch. She didn't have any money so I lent her money, thinking I could use the "instead of paying me back I'll let you buy me lunch" line, which would set me up for a "give me your number" line. But before that could happen she nonchalantly says she has a boyfriend. Upon hearing that my IL dropped and probably hers too because I ignored her the rest of the time. So she ended up paying me back.
Caesar
Last edited: