Who Dares Win
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2012
- Messages
- 7,427
- Reaction score
- 5,805
No sh1t what was the stereotypical narcistist b1tch character in 00s high school dramas became the normality in 2020.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That first chick in yoga pants doesn't even have a good figure (yes, just being slender is NOT enough).
No sh1t what was the stereotypical narcistist b1tch character in 00s high school dramas became the normality in 2020.
Come on, now. High voltage selfies are my favourite.Lol, thanks for that video.
It got so bad in Russia they had to create this PSA. LOL
![]()
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
So Russia is putting out a PSA in *English*?Lol, thanks for that video.
It got so bad in Russia they had to create this PSA. LOL
![]()
she is O.K definitely not bad at alll but...That first chick in yoga pants doesn't even have a good figure (yes, just being slender is NOT enough).
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
because its spreading like a virus, and literally the parasite of society.Why hate on people who like how they look and like to feel themselves?
Gold advice!Who cares man? Why hate on people who like how they look and like to feel themselves? Social media is great for the people who enjoy it and do good with it, and gets complaints from people who dont use it.. It will forever be that way.
Some of these people make money off social media man. Youtubers they cant live without their camera. Instagram people too. Some women who like modeling get their gigs from instagram. Even businesses they acquire customers and produce content for their customer base on social media.
Its never fly to be a hater. remember that man. That **** definitely translates into all interactions u have with women. Since there's a slight resentment there.
every bloke i know who behaves like this, his mom ran the householdNow, for men to engage in behavior like this I find it really odd and it makes me question them as individuals
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.