"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

this is the most sad thing ive ever read

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Some guys think they can buy a girls feelings or change their mind. I made that mistake when I was 15 and learned a valuable lesson that’s served me well to this day. When she loses like, love or care about you and your gut tells you she has or is, walk away. Don’t look back. Walk away NOW. No long drawn out speech, no need to say anything. Just go. I was ghosting before ghosting became a thing. Saved me a lot of heartache too. I didn’t want to know the details, I just knew she didn’t like me anymore so I made it easy and walked away. For good. Walking away COMPLETELY is the last power move you have and it’s one of the strongest. Use it.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Hmm, not too sure about half the 5k is her's. Inheritance, even if not legal family, is usually excluded from marital distribution until either party co-mingles it with a marital account used for communal bills and has both names on it. Again, check with an attorney on this, but I am pretty sure half was not her's.

But yes, he acted like a huge pvssy with the writing on the wall in big red letters after the first sign. He should had put her to task on the first drop and if it happened again, issued a TRO, filed for divorce and get a Judge to kick her out of the home. However, as it's so common, he took the pvssy way out and he's in a small box apartment and he's at his lake house. Yes, he's a pvssy. No sympathy; but I do have empathy towards his foolish behavior.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
He said "Let my story be your lesson", but the important thing is that he learned the lesson himself. Dude sounded clueless.
The coldest thing was when his friend passed away and his wife wanted half the money from it. What a b!tch.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
The guy got his kick in the ass far too late in life. I wish him the best.

One of the best things that ever happened to me is complete devastation over a breakup at 23. Woke my ass up real quick.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
What a story... lol
I know this couple, the chick is my friend; she cheats on her boyfriend, puts him down, flirts guys in front of him and he is still sticking around. Lol
The Fvck is that?? Someone explain— it’s pathetic
 
Top