Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this is the most sad thing ive ever read

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys think they can buy a girls feelings or change their mind. I made that mistake when I was 15 and learned a valuable lesson that’s served me well to this day. When she loses like, love or care about you and your gut tells you she has or is, walk away. Don’t look back. Walk away NOW. No long drawn out speech, no need to say anything. Just go. I was ghosting before ghosting became a thing. Saved me a lot of heartache too. I didn’t want to know the details, I just knew she didn’t like me anymore so I made it easy and walked away. For good. Walking away COMPLETELY is the last power move you have and it’s one of the strongest. Use it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hmm, not too sure about half the 5k is her's. Inheritance, even if not legal family, is usually excluded from marital distribution until either party co-mingles it with a marital account used for communal bills and has both names on it. Again, check with an attorney on this, but I am pretty sure half was not her's.

But yes, he acted like a huge pvssy with the writing on the wall in big red letters after the first sign. He should had put her to task on the first drop and if it happened again, issued a TRO, filed for divorce and get a Judge to kick her out of the home. However, as it's so common, he took the pvssy way out and he's in a small box apartment and he's at his lake house. Yes, he's a pvssy. No sympathy; but I do have empathy towards his foolish behavior.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said "Let my story be your lesson", but the important thing is that he learned the lesson himself. Dude sounded clueless.
The coldest thing was when his friend passed away and his wife wanted half the money from it. What a b!tch.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy got his kick in the ass far too late in life. I wish him the best.

One of the best things that ever happened to me is complete devastation over a breakup at 23. Woke my ass up real quick.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a story... lol
I know this couple, the chick is my friend; she cheats on her boyfriend, puts him down, flirts guys in front of him and he is still sticking around. Lol
The Fvck is that?? Someone explain— it’s pathetic