Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is the # 1 trait a women should have

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My cousin sent me videos of this couple. This couple cemented my suspicions on what we should look for in a woman. This is the only trait that really matters. This character trait is submission. Submission being defined as following male leadership 100%. Not being submissive is the main reason why relationships fail.

The couple also says that the goal of every woman is to have an alpha who does not hold them accountable. They want a desirable man that they dont have to listen to. I have found this to be extremely accurate. Wayward women do not want to be corrected. They are like spoiled children who hate discipline. If you try to enforce discipline they will fight back. Simultaneously, they are destroying their lives.

As one poster on SS stated " a woman without instruction is headed for destruction". These creatures are fundamentally self destructive.
It is extremely rare to find a woman that is capable of being under a mans leadership. They all think they know as much as you.

*** One caveat is that you must first make yourself worthy of being followed. But if she is having sex with you that should already be a given. Only a dysfunctional woman will have sex with a man that she does not deem worthy of following. This is the norm these days****

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I don't wanna be a leader? She's a grown ****ing adult. She knows what she's doing.
By leader, it's meant that you make your own choices and stick by them.

Being a leader has nowt to do with women.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yes. Comply or bye. Its over for SheIsNotSubssiveCels

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know about that.

I am about a woman‘s equal rights, equal opportunity, a woman should sleep around as much as possible, a man and woman should be 50/50 at all times. Their should be no submission to a man, only compromise.

I’m a feminist.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I don't wanna be a leader? She's a grown ****ing adult. She knows what she's doing.
This is false brother. She is not a grown adult and she does not know what she is doing. This is the critical thing the Western world has wrong. Women were designed to be under the leadership of a strong worthy alpha male. This is why they want a man that is taller, smarter, stronger etc.

They deep down need a man for survival and life guidance. In return they provide us men with nurturing, love, good advice ( sometimes) and they take care of the kids.

Women cant lead. This is why most criminals and strippers come from single mother households. This is also why you dont see many successful women led companys.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. However, there is a fine line between co-dependency and healthy submission. What I look for in women is a healthy level of submission.

Modern Man Advice
Yes I agree. A healthy level of submission. Much like the submission she gives to her strong father. If a woman follows a competent man her life will go fairly smoothly. He will make sure she does not ruin her life with chaotic emotional decision making. He balances her feminine chaos. This is why women like men that have their " shyt" together. It signals to her that he can guide her. Now the question turns into will she rebel against the guidance?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know about that.

I am about a woman‘s equal rights, equal opportunity, a woman should sleep around as much as possible, a man and woman should be 50/50 at all times. Their should be no submission to a man, only compromise.

I’m a feminist.
Lolol I cant tell if you are trolling or serious. I think you are being sarcastic and its actually funny. Well done you almost got me.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue that breaks up most of my relationships is the woman does not listen. Then she makes a retarded life decision when I told her not to. Then years later she is all messed up. Young women will make retarded life decisions.

Im not saying she should be my slave. I am saying that when it comes to important life decisions she should let me handle that. For example should she take a job in blah blah blah state. A good boyfriend would be able to logically deduce what is the most correct life path for that female. A smart female would take the mans advice. What they end up doing is making the emotional decision instead of the logical one. Then everything gets ruined.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately submissive women are a rare commodity these days.

Men who are successful in dating these days are either extremely high value, or extremely aloof. The 2nd category are the so called " fck boys", players pookie Rayrays and Chad's who try to get as much notches as possible. Their biggest advantage is they shifted the dynamic; now it's the woman who want him to be more invested. Now she might become more submissive, but to no avail.

Men in the first category, are wanted but they might confuse status with primal attraction. Being high value might work to keep a woman in check temporarily, in the long run she will adjust. That's why winning the lottery and then pick up a woman from behind the McDonald's register doesnt work; at some point she will feel equal to you and thus you'll lose the higher value you once had over her.

Personally I wont EVER try to make huge life decisions for women anymore. Assume that 99% of women you'll meet are not worth the time and effort.

That woman in the video is a unique case. Basically a Disney fantasy. Also , it puts a LOT of pressure on the man to sustain the relationship, as people " respect " him for being a " real man". Meanwhile the relationship can be dead for years but he won't break it off because of" what happened "???

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with everything Pandora said here.

To add, women only care about securing resources.
  • The less resources women can secure on their own, the more submissive they will be.
  • The more resources women can secure on their own, the less submissive they will be.
My thoughts on the reasons for the submissive trait perceived to be scarce:
  • Women are extremely easy to manipulate because they constantly focus/worry their value. Society has constantly pushed the “you can do it all and better than a man” mantra to women. Even advertising these days pushes the message that men are foolish idiots. Not by accident.
  • Since going off the gold standard, the economics turned stay-at-home moms into unicorns. Single parent earner households could not survive starting in the 1970s. Again, not by accident.
  • GDP doubles with women in the work force, again not by accident.
To find a submissive girl these days you have to have precision alignment between the resources you can provide and the resources the woman needs.

This is why single mothers are useless to a man, it is almost impossible to align a man’s resources with what the woman needs, as the children’s needs are constant and seemingly random to the man.

Single mothers dumped the father of their children long ago because securing resources on their own and having complete control of those resources is more valuable than having to share control of those resources with a male provider.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer women to be lionesses. Lionesses hunt for the male and spread their legs for the male. Male does nothing. We need more lionesses

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with everything Pandora said here.

To add, women only care about securing resources.
  • The less resources women can secure on their own, the more submissive they will be.
  • The more resources women can secure on their own, the less submissive they will be.
My thoughts on the reasons for the submissive trait perceived to be scarce:
  • Women are extremely easy to manipulate because they constantly focus/worry their value. Society has constantly pushed the “you can do it all and better than a man” mantra to women. Even advertising these days pushes the message that men are foolish idiots. Not by accident.
  • Since going off the gold standard, the economics turned stay-at-home moms into unicorns. Single parent earner households could not survive starting in the 1970s. Again, not by accident.
  • GDP doubles with women in the work force, again not by accident.
To find a submissive girl these days you have to have precision alignment between the resources you can provide and the resources the woman needs.

This is why single mothers are useless to a man, it is almost impossible to align a man’s resources with what the woman needs, as the children’s needs are constant and seemingly random to the man.

Single mothers dumped the father of their children long ago because securing resources on their own and having complete control of those resources is more valuable than having to share control of those resources with a male provider.
This is gold. Nice breakdown.

"To add, women only care about securing resources.
  • The more resources women can secure on their own, the less submissive they will be."
The resources qoute is so true. This is why I never want my woman to work. I dont make a lot of money but I will work 70hr weeks if I need to in order to make sure she can stay home. Once she is out in the work force it is OVER. I have never seen a relationship survive a woman who was making more than her man ( or even close to).

Its like you are King sleeping with the enemy the whole time. They are just always probing for weakness. They are constantly wanting to overthrow the King but they are just waiting for that opportune time to do it. Sometimes it never arrises and the rebellion does not happen.

Can you explain this more? Are you saying that you have to have more than enough money to keep her happy? With single mothers are you saying the needs seem random because its not his child? He is like " why do we need to buy this again".

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comply or bye.
Comply or bye is good. @DEEZEDBRAH

I have never seen a relationship survive a woman who was making more than her man ( or even close to).
I have a local area friend who has been with the same woman for 9 years. She makes more than he does and I think that's been the case for most of the 9 years they've been together. Right now, they both make over $100,000 USD/year. The relationship is still intact but it's unknown how good of a relationship it is. My sense is that this relationship has survived more on inertia and neither person desiring to start over with dating again than actual quality of the relationship.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer women to be lionesses. Lionesses hunt for the male and spread their legs for the male. Male does nothing. We need more lionesses
Lol so basically you want to be a pimp. Hey if you are lucky enough to find the lioness hunter then God bless you. The downside with the lioness hunter is that she will talk to you any type of way. She will let you know that SHE is the hunter. The only way to keep her in line is drugs or to physically beat her azz ( like pimps do). You dont want that.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately submissive women are a rare commodity these days.

Men who are successful in dating these days are either extremely high value, or extremely aloof. The 2nd category are the so called " fck boys", players pookie Rayrays and Chad's who try to get as much notches as possible. Their biggest advantage is they shifted the dynamic; now it's the woman who want him to be more invested. Now she might become more submissive, but to no avail.
She is a super unicorn. I would add that the 2nd category of man dont care about a woman's compliance. They just want her sex. Her being a wayward soul is actually an advantage to them.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol so basically you want to be a pimp. Hey if you are lucky enough to find the lioness hunter then God bless you. The downside with the lioness hunter is that she will talk to you any type of way. She will let you know that SHE is the hunter. The only way to keep her in line is drugs or to physically beat her azz ( like pimps do). You dont want that.
Iceberg slim said he could do it without beating them

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently saw a podcast /documentary about pimps. Women brought them all the money oldschool stuff.

Pimping gets more attention nowedays. The general thought was that these women are the absolute cesspool of slvts, but more men are interested to the why's and what's about pimping. The mindset behind pimping,
and the way the pump moves. Pimping seems extreme , but 30 years ago if you would say 20: of men will fck 80 % of women people would tell you you are a mad man.

So on one side you have the Good guy who would tell a woman to" just be a good woman" willing to do everything for her if she would just be loyal . Meanwhile this guy keeps hearing that some Pookie Rayrays fvcking his favourite woman for free , or even worse; she supports him!

The discrepancy between a good man's intentions and vision, and what happens in reality is something that most men will never fully understand. How can a woman go and fck dudes and bring ALL the money back to him? How can a Chad take away a young womans best years and give her ( at first sight) nothing in return, while some decent blokes offer her the world?

I am going kinda off topic, but its interesting to see people look back at all the pimp stuff they used to laugh at, and now try to basically study it.

Last edited: