Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is NOT a rant..Is there any way(other than scams) of increasing height? Also any way to increase face size?

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on that. Not height.

“There are no ugly millionaires.”
yes..its not a matter of if its a matter of when( 3 years)..fortunately, god compensated my average height with excellent intelligence in statistics, economics and accountancy..An actuary can easily land a job of $1,20,000 or equivalent in other currencies with 2 or 3 years of experience.
But I don't think this profession alone can make anyone a millionaire considering the high cost of living in metropolitan cities...will need to save and invest for 10 to 15 years to be a millionaire

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can send a man to the moon and to the deepest depths of the Ocean.

Yet they can’t fix a man’s height and hair, the 2 most important things that attract young hot women.

That means being 6’1 and having thick black hair is worth more than the Industrial Revolution.

Rock on!

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're from India, you should be able to find a magician somewhere deep inside a hut that can help you.

And isn't Indian girls easy to acquire if you're Indian?

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're from India, you should be able to find a magician somewhere deep inside a hut that can help you.

And isn't Indian girls easy to acquire if you're Indian?
bcoz of digitalization, globalization and liberalization, Indian women are almost just as entitled and demanding as Western women..
Your impression of India would be valid 10 to 15 years ago...I have seen my cousins(also average) older than me by 10 to 15 years get and keep women and marry them..This was all before India was exposed to western drama and all that bull****..women here looked beyond height, things that do really matter in marriage or relationship..well not anymore..

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I ordered the cycle and the jawliner. It will take a week to arrive i think. Started the tretinoin treatment as well..And also as some of you have mentioned that hair is important, I realised that my hairline is receding and hair density in some areas is also not good..so also started a hair treatment from TRAYA which is the best and most reasonably priced treatment in India as it is a mix of ayurveda and modern science..
After examination, they said that I m suffering from pre stage 1 male pattern baldness..and it was a good thing that I noticed and came when I came. told me it would be treated within 6 to 8 months..
So now I will be back on this forum after 8 months to update my progress in height, physique, looks and hair..Bye Bye..Thanks for all the help and criticisms..

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hanging upside down during puberty . Chiropractor that's about it outside of leg surgery like these crazy guys in India are doing I don't know anything else.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing you can do about your height.

I'm 5ft8 and have smashed and had relationships with hot chicks... A few who where slightly taller than.

What they find attractive is confidence and obviously my big guns definitely help.

Your stuck with your height. Go lift some weights!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are taking measures OP. I second what @Mike32ct said about posture. Dance classes will help with this, in addition to the other benefits.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5'8.5'' is tall for an Indian. If you want to be taller, you can do the procedure Gamish mentioned. It's called limb lengthening. It's painful and it'll take a year to recover in a wheelchair/crutches. Might mess with your proportions if you already have long legs (like Blacks who have a very short torso and long limbs).

As for your ugly and feminine face; you said you want a more defined jaw? I know there are silicone implants and bichectomy (bucal fat extraction). They remove the inside part from your cheek.

When you realize you still can't pickup women you can do more procedures:

- Penis implant. Look for some doctor in a country with few regulations like those in Central America. See if they can implant one from a horse. Look for at least 15 inches so you can stand out.
- Nose Job. If you're doing accounting, get a hook-nose to look Jewish.
- Eye color change; there was a doctor in Panama who was putting contact lenses under the retina. Worst it can happen is you getting blind.
- Brighten your skin; I know in India they advertise them. Maybe you'll get rich like Michael Jackson.
- Don't hit the gym. Use mineral oil to inflate your muscles. You will not gain strength and your forearms will look skinny but you might be called for interviews and your pictures will circulate worldwide. Not in a positive way but publicity is publicity.

You have 7 procedures to do. When you're done, let me know so I can find you some more.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'8.5'' is tall for an Indian. If you want to be taller, you can do the procedure Gamish mentioned. It's called limb lengthening. It's painful and it'll take a year to recover in a wheelchair/crutches. Might mess with your proportions if you already have long legs (like Blacks who have a very short torso and long limbs).

As for your ugly and feminine face; you said you want a more defined jaw? I know there are silicone implants and bichectomy (bucal fat extraction). They remove the inside part from your cheek.

- Penis implant. Look for some doctor in a country with few regulations like those in Central America. See if they can implant one from a horse. Look for at least 15 inches so you can stand out.
- Eye color change; there was a doctor in Panama who was putting contact lenses under the retina. Worst it can happen is you getting blind.
- Brighten your skin; I know in India they advertise them. Maybe you'll get rich like Michael Jackson.
- Don't hit the gym. Use mineral oil to inflate your muscles. You will not gain strength and your forearms will look skinny but you might be called for interviews and your pictures will circulate worldwide. Not in a positive way but publicity is publicity.

You have 7 procedures to do. When you're done, let me know so I can find you some more.
Don't forget the breaking your skull and reshaping it to be taller like the Chinese do when they bind their daughters' feet.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, this:

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing you can do about your height.

I'm 5ft8 and have smashed and had relationships with hot chicks... A few who where slightly taller than.

What they find attractive is confidence and obviously my big guns definitely help.

Your stuck with your height. Go lift some weights!
Why do you guys keep assuming I don't lift weights and I am just looking for excuses for not going out in the world..I weigh 75 kg with 9% body fat..I m already buff and I wanna keep going. My target is 100 kg and 8% body fat.
Just today I approached 5 different girls in the exam center after the exam. hold conversations with them for 5 mins but did not get any numbers.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score

Good one..satire, right?

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good one..satire, right?
Obviously satire, Pranshu. If you didn't (instantly) get it I'm guessing you lack social skills. Try working on them instead of trying to do some crazy body modification.

As for the title of your thread, limb lengthening is real but I doubt you'll find a surgery to make your face longer. The simpliest way is to get a haircut short on the sides. If you're fat, not much can be done (look at Kim Jong Un).

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I am 5'4 and I wish I have your height... take what you've got it not your fault you can blame your parents for marrying taller people but would you have been born??! Thank the universe and appreciate what you've got some men are even 4'9 and they are not midgets.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously satire, Pranshu. If you didn't (instantly) get it I'm guessing you lack social skills. Try working on them instead of trying to do some crazy body modification.

As for the title of your thread, limb lengthening is real but I doubt you'll find a surgery to make your face longer. The simpliest way is to get a haircut short on the sides. If you're fat, not much can be done (look at Kim Jong Un).
ofcourse I knew it was satire dude..Its a pity you couldn't see my facial expressions..I had an amused expression..
About the limb lengthening surgery, I don't think I m willing to go that far and damage my shin bones forever..
But as the customization of bike is done( replaced the seat post with a longer one), I will start doing that..let's see.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I am 5'4 and I wish I have your height... take what you've got it not your fault you can blame your parents for marrying taller people but would you have been born??! Thank the universe and appreciate what you've got some men are even 4'9 and they are not midgets.
I agree with what you are saying..I will definitely improve myself in all areas as much as I can and accept what I can't..

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what you are saying..I will definitely improve myself in all areas as much as I can and accept what I can't..
If you have about $100k lying about for nothing you can use it for limb lengthening... my advice if you are going to do do it in another country. Travel for two years to another country and do it and come back. If they asked if they start asking questions just tell them you weren't done growing or better still you had an accident and broken your legs and you guess the repair surgery gave some few inches . But literally if you want to go through with the limb lengthening do it in another country and when you come back change your city.