Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is moving fast!

eyedea40

Don Juan
Reaction score
All summer I have had my fun, spinning as many plates as possible, just doing my thing and having fun. A few weeks a go (four weeks) I meet a girl or I should say women, wile picking up my New York Rangers season tickets, it turns out she is also a season ticket holder right away she had my attention, we talked for awhile I got her phone number. We went out the first time nothing happened she was real cool we just talked a lot but I did notice she was totally into me, after going out with her the second time (pizza then walking around a park) I did kisser her a few times, then I had left to go to the gym and have dinner with my family, I get a phone call later that night, she wanted me to meet her at this bar that was having a rock band playing that night, I went we all over each other, and from then on its been great, we seem to spend a lot of time together even though our schedules are crazy, she teaches HS and College, also sings in a band, I on the other hand work a lot and play hockey three nights a week wile also going to the gym, in between this and friends she’s over my house. I did NOT have sex with her until this past week, now for some DJ that’s just crazy, but I kind like the fact she made me wait, all the other plates of summers past I was in bed with them after the 3rd time we hung out. She is telling me she told her family all about me even her grandparents, her friends etc, I have meet most of her friends as she has mine, I know for sure she’s only dating me and to be honest I am only dating her, this seems so crazy to me cause my schedule is so hectic, I make time to see her. I felt like she was worth my time and other eventually just faded out and was not worth it. Has this happened to anyone else? It seems like this is headed to a LTR I know she wants one she’s 28. This just seems like it's moving fast, never meet a women like this.

eyedea40

Don Juan
Reaction score
trd323 said:
this happened to me last month and I am now in a relationship. Do i know where it will go? do i know if it will last 2 months. I dont know, but this girl makes me feel good, so I added her to MY LIFE for now.

I am in the same boat as it seems, I am very careful with my words, never has "girl friend" been spoken from my lips. But it just seems like it's headed that way.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be careful and try to take a step back. Most of the times this has happened to me the fire was quick to light, but it was also quick to burn out.

Remember- if a chick is into you a little distance is ALWAYS better than being too close. I know it might feel "right", but the chances of her interest in you dropping are substantial if you continue on this path.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditto Str8up: slow it way down. By putting in "a lot of time together" and having her over at your house you're giving her overexposure of yourself. When she's satiated, she's likely to have her fill and not want as much. Hey, I like tapioca pudding but if I ate it several times a week, I'd vomit.

Plus, right now, the relationship is driven by the euphoric rush of endorphins so you're like a god who can do no wrong and she's infatuated as you seem to be too... for the time being. But in your abundant time together you're more likely to let your guard down and do and say something(s) that's going to be ignored at first as she has blinders on, but registers in her gut nonetheless, and that can come back to bite you.

Fast to start, fast to end. It could just be the thrill of new love for her. But you can't go wrong by going slow and leave her wanting more.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fast? Instense? Four weeks and she's told the world? Too good to be true?

Read this thread, now, all of it.

The indicators are screaming "BPD!" I could be wrong, of course, but, arm yourself and be very afraid, dude. I see SEVERAL indications.

Read up and pay close attention, that's all I can say.:nervous:

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed there are a lot of people offering you warnings in this thread. They remind me of my mom, always looking to protect me from harms way. So I will say this. Any time we choose a new direction, take action, and open ourselves up to somebody we risk the chance of being hurt. It's just the way it is.

More important than any advice anyone here can give you is that you must be TRUE to yourself and honest with other people if you want to have a honest relationship with somebody else. You know your own needs better then anyone else and unto that, only you can truly know what you want and need and only you can CHOOSE to be honest with others about that.

In order to minimize anxiety and frustration, take to mind this pearl I picked up: Serenity (inner peace) is inversely proportional to expectations.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between "hurt" and "psychological abuse".

eyedea40

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Fast? Instense? Four weeks and she's told the world? Too good to be true?

Read this thread, now, all of it.

The indicators are screaming "BPD!" I could be wrong, of course, but, arm yourself and be very afraid, dude. I see SEVERAL indications.

Read up and pay close attention, that's all I can say.:nervous:
The thought has crosses my mind, she has not show any signes of BPD, YET :D I will keep my eye out. Thanks for the heads up.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course YOU wouldn't see them.

eyedea40 said:
A few weeks a go (four weeks) I meet a girl
eyedea40 said:
right away she had my attention, we talked for awhile I got her phone number.
eyedea40 said:
she was real cool we just talked a lot but I did notice she was totally into me
eyedea40 said:
I did kisser her a few times... I get a phone call later that night, she wanted me to meet her at this bar... I went we all over each other, and from then on its been great,
eyedea40 said:
we seem to spend a lot of time together even though our schedules are crazy
eyedea40 said:
she teaches HS and College, also sings in a band
eyedea40 said:
in between this and friends she’s over my house.
eyedea40 said:
She is telling me she told her family all about me even her grandparents, her friends etc, I have meet most of her friends as she has mine
eyedea40 said:
I know for sure she’s only dating me and to be honest I am only dating her
eyedea40 said:
this seems so crazy to me cause my schedule is so hectic, I make time to see her.
eyedea40 said:
I felt like she was worth my time
eyedea40 said:
This just seems like it's moving fast, never meet a women like this.
eyedea40 said:
Has this happened to anyone else?
Yes, it has.

mtbbkr111

Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened to me.. Except we slept together first date.. The next weekend she "forgot' shampoo, and bought a razor/shampoo and put it into my shower.. Things were going well until some red flags came about.. She accused me of cheating (after 3 weeks) because I she found out another girl gave me her number..

After she made a scene at my friends wedding, I broke up with her (here is the thread story...

"Steer clear big tuna, head for open waters"...