Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is messed up i gotta cut her off for real

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me just tell you all that right now im just straight up mad, as i have ever been in my fukin life so please ignore the gramatic errors as there will be a good amoung of them, since right now i just cant control my self.

This ***** came to my house, i called her earlier today telling her that i needed some booty or watever and she said ok just pick me up at 2 15 so at 2 15 i tell her that im outside she comes out to the car and we go home, we reach home now im all horny and hard she even grabs my ****, yet she says that she does not want to do nothing cause she has to go to work, BULLLLLLLL**** MAN!!!!!!!!!!1 BULLSHSIT she says that she does not want to be all sweaty when she goes to work but wait a minute!!! she was coming from work when she came to my house in workclothes and everything and she had to go back.

And anyways we have already fuked on a day that we both had to go to work afterwords so why this lame ass fukin excuse for?!!
i feel like exploding right now, on our way back she was playing around loking the car doors i couldnt control my self and told her to open the modafukin door, i felt like slapping her for real, as a matterfact she hold my arm and i just brutally swong it forward.

I was speeding all the way till i dropped her home when we reached she got out without saying a word .

Why is this ***** who is supposed to be my girlfriend and care about me as she says she does doing this bll**** to me??!! Man fuk her fuk her fuk her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and yes just incase yall wondering yes i am letting out all my anger on here!!! Fuk this selfish ass ho fuk her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that sounds like a pretty severe case of desperation you have there!

The fact is she didn't want to have sex and she fed you a polite lie. That's not unusual for women, just like the cliched "headache" excuse.

She might even have been testing you to see how you would react or whether she was good for anything more than sex. Or there is a possibility that it was her time of the month.

I think you are overreacting and need to learn to control your sex drive before it controls you.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
Wow, that sounds like a pretty severe case of desperation you have there!

The fact is she didn't want to have sex and she fed you a polite lie. That's not unusual for women, just like the cliched "headache" excuse.

She might even have been testing you to see how you would react or whether she was good for anything more than sex. Or there is a possibility that it was her time of the month.

I think you are overreacting and need to learn to control your sex drive before it controls you.
i agree.. all i'm getting out of this is the dude didn't get ass even though he had it earlier in the day and he got all pissed that he wants to break off the relationship.

check it

if you wanted a ho.. you probably picked the wrong girl, i'm sure there are plenty of girls that think just like you. in fact i know a few. :eek:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This must be the girl you are getting engaged to. :rolleyes:

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
This must be the girl you are getting engaged to. :rolleyes:
lol

what can you say, it was love at first sight the marrige isn't going to well though i don't see kids in the future for this couple

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol come on now it is not me the one getting engage let that sink in your brains bfl does not want to get married until his late 50's early 60's matterfact make that early 60's.

but now that i calmed down and i think about what i did i was just plain stupid period, i overreacted when she could had been testing me or like u said it could be that time of the month as she told me a few days earlier that it was coming soon...

dam i think i got no choice but to apologize to her :(

dam its just my anger and my nerves its like when i get mad i cant control my mind it works alone or something.... i really think i need help in controling my anger not just in this situation but in general.

comminback

Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts

I think if you appoligize, then you're an AFC......Why?

She played you. The Ho Bag lied, and you know it. If she wanted sex, then you could have ****ed her ON the job, let alone while she was on break. Not only that, but she knew what she was comming over for anyway. (booty)

If it were me, I'd come up missing for about 3 to 4 days, find me another 4 or 5 new *****es to approach and get your confidence back up, and forget the lying ho bag.

That's just me though, but don't let me fool you, I once was played and learned this hard lesson from it, if she's lying, forget her.

Just my $ .02.

Comminback

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
one of my friend appologize to a girl and lost her, whatever you do... dont say your sorry to a girl. You'll loose your power forever.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thebsharp
one of my friend appologize to a girl and lost her, whatever you do... dont say your sorry to a girl. You'll loose your power forever.
the only power you lose is the power you give away.

Words don't make you lose or gain power.

AND

You can't base a whole "don't ever apologzie" on one case. lol. lunacy.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what type of bs is that about dont say that u are sorry... come on now, if u realize that u made a mistake u gotta be man enough to apolagize. She smsed me saying that she is sorry about not having sex with me and leaving me hanging but that she doesnt feel confortable having sex with me smelling bad, i smsed her back saying that i was sorry for acting like a fool and that i apolagize for acting like that. She smsed back saying i forgive you sexy chocolate.

So recognizing that u are wrong and apolagizing has nothing wrong with it. She respects herself and shows me the respect of not smelling like **** when she is getting down with me so i should be satisfied that she is showing me this respect and that she cares about not disrispecting me or herself by not smelling like ****.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz
i don't see kids in the future for this couple
We can only hope that they won't pollute the gene pool with their offspring.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you need to learn how to break down LMR and lower her ASD shields.

She was ready to be f ucked but you failed her sh it test.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the kinda girls yall mess with now, if she has enough respect for herself and towards me to at least not be smelling....its cool with me.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
We can only hope that they won't pollute the gene pool with their offspring.
hahaha or are we supposed to

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you overreacted, lol just don't do it again, and don't let it happen again. There is abso-****in-lutely nothing wrong with apologizing. Especially if you do something wrong, just shows you can take accountability.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
Yeah, you overreacted, lol just don't do it again, and don't let it happen again. There is abso-****in-lutely nothing wrong with apologizing. Especially if you do something wrong, just shows you can take accountability.
atleast somebody gets it...

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
Dude, you need to learn how to break down LMR and lower her ASD shields.

She was ready to be f ucked but you failed her sh it test.
that post was about as easy to decipher as your username

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
bfl, u overreacted, however u did good in being a man and apolagizing to your girlfriend, there is nothing wrong with that since she is your girlfriend, and even if she wasnt. it seems that it worked out for you this time just fine but next time remember women test us all the time, dont fail like that again.