Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is it!

The Milk Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got kicked out of school the other day, and finally decided to make a move on this ABSOLUTE HOTTIE that's graduating. Only problem is, she has a b/f who hates my guts.

Earlier today I asked her if she wanted to get together sometime, and she said she'd love to, but it would have to be with a bunch of friends or else her b/f would sh*t or something. Not to mention I have a g/f too, and they're all in the same school lol.

Main thing is, I'm finally in with this chick (and I do mean FINALLY), now how can I work it to my advantage? Seperate this group chillin idea and isolate her?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out with a girl that's taken while you have a girlfriend is not being a Don Juan. It falls under downright sleazy... :rolleyes:

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Going out with a girl that's taken while you have a girlfriend is not being a Don Juan. It falls under downright sleazy... :rolleyes:
Yeah, but it's totally rectified by the whole "getting kicked out of school thing." Thats so bad ass... :rolleyes: Why did you even bother to include that detail?

The Milk Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because that was part of the approach. I explained to her I was kicked out (don't worry why, has nothing to do with having a 'bad-ass' appearance) and she was graduating, and I never had a chance to talk to her, so I asked her to get together, and she said yes.

As far as calling me sleazy? I could care less. I'm sixteen years old. I like variety. Variety is good. Especially when it looks like this.
My girlfriend is manipulative, but good in bed, so I put up with her. This girl is easily a 9.5 and her b/f and her are becoming distant, so I saw my chance to strike, so I did.

I don't want moral lectures. I want advice on how to handle this. No more ***** replies please.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I am reading: whine whine whine, blah blah blah, bitch bitch bitch. If you girlfriend is so good, why are you trying to cheat on her? :rolleyes:

The Milk Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because not everybody falls into the AFC trap of that one special person. Especially not when I'm 16 years old.

I want advice on how to handle the situation, not your opinions on it. This whole convo took place on-line (bad move, I know, but chances are slim of me seeing her again), I tried to get her number after chatting her into agreeing to a one-on-one date, and she said she can't do that cause her b/f feels threatened by me among a select few other guys (what can I say, I'm a pimp) but she 'promised' that we'd set plans over 'this gay thing' (MSN) real soon.

Where should I take this from here? Wait for her to see if she's a flake, or next time I see her, try and set something up, if it's a no go, next her?

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about the "AFC trap of one person." It's about integrity. I agree with you 100% about dating multiple people, as long as you're honest about it with all of them. I used to do what you are doing, and it's really not very nice.

Frankly, I think her response was a No. If she were really into you, she wouldn't give a damn what the lame BF thought, and/or she'd display some integrity herself and dump him. The "let's meet in a group" thing is a one-way ticket to "just friends" land. That's magnified by not giving the #... How the fvck would her BF know about it anyway?

So yeah, I agree with everyone else. I have trouble giving out advice to someone who will use it to manipulate and be dishonest with others.