Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this is interesting.....

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the woman across the road is a young mom reasonably attractive very good figure, mid 20s, the house is a decent 2 bedroom terraced given to her on the welfare.

every week she causes absolute uproar, gets tanked up with her chap on coke. they argue till the early hours and she ends up pulling peoples bins over with all their trash going on the floor.

each week the police arrest her and drop her back home the very same night no punishment whatsoever for this feral mess!

last night her chap apparently pimp slapped her across the face, hes been arrested and kept at the police station :rofl:

white western women are more protected than the last 74 sea turtles. its clear the only thing recognised by the law is abuse upon a female

we even have government adverts now telling men to whiteknight & interfere if their mate is a little sexist to woman.

cUKsville

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your legal system is broken

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what “love” is to women. No, seriously. This is what they crave and desire and consider “exciting and normal” in relationships. Next time they have one of their knock down drag outs I’d walk over there “if you two can’t keep it civil and act normal then I’ll make sure you’re run out of the neighborhood. Take your bs somewhere else.”

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have by now but Im banging her married cousin, I cant be seen :rofl:
That sounds like some Jerry Springer stuff right there hahaha

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't you report her to the council? My neighbours used to call sound complaints and police on me all the time when I was throwing parties and doing drugs a lot. Anyone turned up to my door asking to come in got asked for a warrant and door slammed in their face, however it did make me change my behaviour and be more respectful to my neighbours.

Also it's funny in lockdown I had parties and neighbours would report me to the police, literally 10-20 officers turn up to my door asking to come in, the look on their face when I told them to get a warrant or **** off, priceless. Very important to know your rights with local councils and law in the UK, these clowns assume you're automatically scared of them. Also don't pay your TV license

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't you report her to the council? My neighbours used to call sound complaints and police on me all the time when I was throwing parties and doing drugs a lot. Anyone turned up to my door asking to come in got asked for a warrant and door slammed in their face, however it did make me change my behaviour and be more respectful to my neighbours.

Also it's funny in lockdown I had parties and neighbours would report me to the police, literally 10-20 officers turn up to my door asking to come in, the look on their face when I told them to get a warrant or **** off, priceless. Very important to know your rights with local councils and law in the UK, these clowns assume you're automatically scared of them. Also don't pay your TV license
she has been reported

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snitch lol

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what “love” is to women. No, seriously. This is what they crave and desire and consider “exciting and normal” in relationships. Next time they have one of their knock down drag outs I’d walk over there “if you two can’t keep it civil and act normal then I’ll make sure you’re run out of the neighborhood. Take your bs somewhere else.”
Great observation. This is for all the " plane vanilla guys" ,who meet a girl and do seemingly everything right , but still she breaks up because you are " more like a brother" or a friend lol. This is the " excitement " you don't bring her.

Not even a million tattoos on your arms will ever replace this form of "excitment ".

You gotta be willing to COMPLETELY sacrifice yourself . Time ,safety, dignity, resources, she wants you to give it ALL.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great observation. This is for all the " plane vanilla guys" ,who meet a girl and do seemingly everything right , but still she breaks up because you are " more like a brother" or a friend lol. This is the " excitement " you don't bring her.

Not even a million tattoos on your arms will ever replace this form of "excitment ".

You gotta be willing to COMPLETELY sacrifice yourself . Time ,safety, dignity, resources, she wants you to give it ALL.
The problem with "bringing excitement" is that it can also easily land you in jail. If you're an average Joe with a job and a mortgage (as opposed to a career criminal who's in and out of jail as part of his lifestyle), that could be life-changing. It's easy to be a "bad boy" if you know you're going to jail for something more serious than domestic assault in any event.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with "bringing excitement" is that it can also easily land you in jail. If you're an average Joe with a job and a mortgage (as opposed to a career criminal who's in and out of jail as part of his lifestyle), that could be life-changing. It's easy to be a "bad boy" if you know you're going to jail for something more serious than domestic assault in any event.
100%. That's why for some men a toxic woman is a no go, no matter how hot she is. It will never ever work.

Its something not many people talk about in depth. By taking this role a man with way less SMV than " her " , can still land himself a permanent, important spot in her life.

We talk about it superficially, when we mention her "options" , and perhaps even orbiters. But the details, and who these guys are is never analyzed in depth. Maybe they are the so called "bad boys"? Something like a mix of a bad boy- orbiter.

Some women crave a ugly, dramatic dude over a stable guy. Especially if that dude is willing to put with her shenanigans over time. If she is pretty enough she can always pull up the good girl act and attract a stable dude out of nowhere.