Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is how "spinning plates" works...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Went away for a weekend snowboarding trip. Got back yesterday around 2PM and wanted some company for the football games. Texted Girl #1 and asked her if she wanted to watch with me. She says maybe...she's gonna be having lunch with a friend in my neighborhood anyway and will call me after she gets done.

This is a lockdown tactic and I know it...she isn't sure if she wants to come over, but if she DOES decide she wants to come over, she wants me to be there waiting for her.

It gets to about halftime of the GB/CHI game and no call. "Lunch" must've gone well. If I don't have any other options, I get frustrated and feel like a clowned chump waiting for her to give me a call.

Instead, I send Girl #1 a text..."I'm gonna just go over a friend's and watch the game. Sorry we couldn't hook up...I'll get with you later this week." Then I send a text to Girl #2..."What're you doing for the game? Do you wanna come watch with me?"

Girl #2 came. And then she came. And then she came again. ;)

And if Girl #1's lunch-date turns out to be a creepy AFC with a small pen!s, I left the door open for her...none of this, "OMG I cannot be disrespected!! NEXT!!" crap. I have no intention of calling her back now, but likely I'll get a mid-week text from her...that's her MO. :p

"So what if Girl #2 flakes too?"

Then I either stay home or go to the bar and watch the games by myself. After Girl #2 gave me an awesome BJ, we went out to a bar to watch the second half anyway and there were a couple of cuties across the bar that I could've talked to if I was alone.

The point is they're just girls...and one can be replaced as quickly as another. That is until you find one for your so-called "relationship"...but then you'll screen her carefully enough that she won't do anything that merits replacing.

Will she? ;)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Went away for a weekend snowboarding trip. Got back yesterday around 2PM and wanted some company for the football games. Texted Girl #1 and asked her if she wanted to watch with me. She says maybe...she's gonna be having lunch with a friend in my neighborhood anyway and will call me after she gets done.

This is a lockdown tactic and I know it...she isn't sure if she wants to come over, but if she DOES decide she wants to come over, she wants me to be there waiting for her.

It gets to about halftime of the GB/CHI game and no call. "Lunch" must've gone well. If I don't have any other options, I get frustrated and feel like a clowned chump waiting for her to give me a call.

Instead, I send Girl #1 a text..."I'm gonna just go over a friend's and watch the game. Sorry we couldn't hook up...I'll get with you later this week." Then I send a text to Girl #2..."What're you doing for the game? Do you wanna come watch with me?"

Girl #2 came. And then she came. And then she came again. ;)

And if Girl #1's lunch-date turns out to be a creepy AFC with a small pen!s, I left the door open for her...none of this, "OMG I cannot be disrespected!! NEXT!!" crap. I have no intention of calling her back now, but likely I'll get a mid-week text from her...that's her MO. :p

"So what if Girl #2 flakes too?"

Then I either stay home or go to the bar and watch the games by myself. After Girl #2 gave me an awesome BJ, we went out to a bar to watch the second half anyway and there were a couple of cuties across the bar that I could've talked to if I was alone.

The point is they're just girls...and one can be replaced as quickly as another. That is until you find one for your so-called "relationship"...but then you'll screen her carefully enough that she won't do anything that merits replacing.

Will she? ;)
:eek:

This is a Squirrels post?

Great to see theory in action, so Squirrles were you meeting these chickas? I swear it's -15 below I'm POFing it (yeah I know)

:down:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Solomon said:

This is a Squirrels post?

Great to see theory in action, so Squirrles were you meeting these chickas? I swear it's -15 below I'm POFing it (yeah I know)

:down:
Both these girls are PoF material. I need to get back into "the field". Just haven't had a lot of time for drinkin' lately. :p

Mxrider01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Niice..great example man! thanks.

For me the real world examples are the ones that sink in the farthest...