Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is hilarious

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is Very funny. However, note the narrative of a woman supporting her husband then he fvcks her over and leaves her for a younger woman.

Also, dad is such an idiot that he doesn’t realize that getting with his daughters friend would be abhorrent to her.

So, funny yes, but another example of media presenting men as uncaring and stupid.

-Augustus-

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, are they bombing men out to be some real pieces of sh*t or what? Anyone else think that black dude's wife looked like Michael obummer? I know, I know, it's just a joke. Funny how they go on and on over the same jokes, targeting the same groups of people. It's almost like it's propaganda, nah, they're just trying to be funny with the same recycled material, over, and over, and over, and over and over again. Hmmm, sounds like propaganda to me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, are they bombing men out to be some real pieces of sh*t or what?
I thought it was funny. You can't deny that men prefer younger women. That's one of the most common themes on this forum.
And it's not only about looks, guys complain that older women have been spoiled by riding the carousel or by being alpha widowed.