Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is amazing... Master Shi Heng Yi – 5 hindrances to self-mastery

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Man that was an excellent Ted talk by this monastic guy from the Shaolin temple.

Selfmastery is achieving clarity in R.ecognising, A.ccepting, I.nvestigating and N.on identifying(with your mind, body or emotion) what current state of these 5 hindrances you are in 1.sensual desire, 2. illwill/aversion, 3. dullness/heaviness, 4. restlessness and 5. sceptical doubt.

Fantastic.

Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man that was an excellent Ted talk by this monastic guy from the Shaolin temple.

Selfmastery is achieving clarity in R.ecognising, A.ccepting, I.nvestigating and N.on identifying(with your mind, body or emotion) what current state of these 5 hindrances you are in 1.sensual desire, 2. illwill/aversion, 3. dullness/heaviness, 4. restlessness and 5. sceptical doubt.

Fantastic.
Thats really great video! Gonna watch it again to keep those lessons in mind.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Thats really great video! Gonna watch it again to keep those lessons in mind.
oh yes, I keep thinking of the speaker's demeanor and how he spoke so deliberately and clearly and his friendly encouragement at the end of the video.
Good share Blacksheep!

I made a partial plan for a painting that I can hang on my wall to remind me of this.

I just haven't decided on the colours yet.
Words-filled raindrops falling around words-filled hollow number 5 with an extended arm, palm open and down(letting go) and 5 is wearing spectacles(for clarity) Lmao!!! Why not?!!

Childish simplicity<<< so I will use bright, cheerful colours like one sees on children's tv shows.