Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is a real winner

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
I have to say, I think this is the worst profile of a dating profile I've ever seen. lol. A 41 year old waitress with an old man fetish apparently.

This is the profile....

When I contacted her, she said likes only older men. I'm actually 5 years older than her, (her 41 and me in my mid-40s)...and when she replied, she said "I only date older men" and I replied back, "But I am older than you..." and she was like "Much older than you older!"

I kind of joked around and said, "Well, there's a retirement community down the road, you may want to hang out there instead of on this site. LOL" And she actually said, "Yeah, I am hoping to move find a man and move into that place." She said she's always dated like men 20 years older than her, not a daddy thing ...but...just had her reasons.

Anyways, she's on POF and had JUST discovered that POF has limited people 18 +- their ages UN-emailable. She's put this discovery in her profile and is pissed at POF for it...so she is having men contacting her at her regular email instead....trying to figure way to circumvent the system. lol

From her profile, she sounds like a hateful person to begin with, berating her audience.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy issues. But to not have it fixed in your fourties must really be sth LOL

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have another complaint about this site--evidently, I cannot write men older than a certain age. Which is NOT good, because I prefer much older and this site is making a judgement call on that and choosing who I write to.

She's right. The rule was put into place to prevent older men from messaging younger women; mainly to prevent 35+ year old men from hooking up with 18-20 year old women. In this woman's case, it's having the opposite effect.

Anyways, she's on POF and had JUST discovered that POF has limited people 18 +- their ages UN-emailable.
I believe it's a 14 year difference. If I were to try messaging my GF on there, it wouldn't go through. We have a 16 year age gap. According to POF, we shouldn't be together.

The problem lies here:

Do you have children? No
I'm super particular, sick of the dating scene and not hoping for anything other than itelligent, funny banter.

She's a childless 41 year old. She was alpha-widowed a long time ago and has been riding the c0ck carousel ever since. Now she's jaded and miserable. Highly damaged goods.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
I have another complaint about this site--evidently, I cannot write men older than a certain age. Which is NOT good, because I prefer much older and this site is making a judgement call on that and choosing who I write to.

She's right. The rule was put into place to prevent older men from messaging younger women; mainly to prevent 35+ year old men from hooking up with 18-20 year old women. In this woman's case, it's having the opposite effect.

I believe it's a 14 year difference. If I were to try messaging my GF on there, it wouldn't go through. We have a 16 year age gap. According to POF, we shouldn't be together.

The problem lies here:

Do you have children? No
I'm super particular, sick of the dating scene and not hoping for anything other than itelligent, funny banter.

She's a childless 41 year old. She was alpha-widowed a long time ago and has been riding the c0ck carousel ever since. Now she's jaded and miserable. Highly damaged goods.
Yeah, she's even resorted to "friends only" as she's so damaged.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S If you're an ultra liberal, Trump hater, president bashing, pussified male... we aren't likely going to be friends.

She'd get a message based on that. Everything else makes her seem insane.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
P.S If you're an ultra liberal, Trump hater, president bashing, pussified male... we aren't likely going to be friends.

She'd get a message based on that. Everything else makes her seem insane.
Not any kind of liberal, but I indeed can't stand Trump. When I post articles, it may seem like "Trump-bashing" only because it criticizes him.