Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is a hard one

rjaudenes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Im typing from Brazil, São Paulo (so excuse me some writing mistakes!). A year ago i decided to enter at the "Dating World" after reading the book "How to succed with Woman" and after many hard work (developing stylle, flerting skills, etc.) i find a girl who really liked, but things didn't worked very well, to facilitate the compreension i will describe the process:

1. Rafael (I) meet the girl on the net (a relationship site)
2. Rafael talk to this girl about five days (talking romantic conversations, talking about HER interests, etc.) and get a conection with her
3. First Date - She arives late (30 minutes). After 3 minutes of conversation we kiss about two hours (!)
4. Day after the date - She call me to say me a strange thing: - Rafael, i like you, but if i found a persone who i get more connected i will go out, so i respond to her im responsible for my feelings, she told she liked the answer (really strange, but i decided to go on)
5. Second Date - Using the information of our conversations i prepare a dinner in my home, she acepted, i prepared an italian vegetarian food (she is not eat meat) and bought her favorite chocolate, things go very well, she like very much the food and we go to the sofa, we kiss but she not allowe me to make sex with her, i decide to not insist, we kiss more, and the date finished
6. After Second Date - Things starting getting to bad...i make the mistake to call she one time per day, (onde day i called 5 times...), and the phone conversations are getting down, she don't respond my dating invitations - this situation was during about 10 days, i decided too talk to other girls
7. Rafael's Decision - The situation above is not working to me, so i decide to call she and ask she what's happening! She told she still having feelings by a guy who's a jerk and kicked she and i decide to finish all in name o my self-esteem
8- After Decision - I still like she, so is very difficult to mantain distance, so i keep calling she in a very few frequency (1 time per week), and she tell me she is dating another guy, she ask me if have any hope to conquer her, i inswer no (

Well, this is the history, im still believe if i can conquer she if i continue with the romantic topic conversations, increase myself, talking about her interests (in a two times per month frequency), because she like it. But, before enter at this duvidous journey (with a high emotional risk) i would like to know the opinion of you, guys and DJ's who have more experience, if you agree or not, or if you have another idea...

In another way, im talking to other girls, having another dates, and doing life work for me, i think is unnceptable play all balls on that girl.

Thanks!
Rafael

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"im still believe if i can conquer she if i continue with the romantic topic conversations, increase myself, talking about her interests (in a two times per month frequency), because she like it"

NO NO NO NO NO! since its obvious you have not read the DJbible and don't have much experience other then a book, My best advice is forget about that girl because she is playing and using you. You will just end up hurting yourself if you continue this path.

Read the DJ-Bible, and go after other women, this one is a bad apple.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is not ready for you. Stop communication. Do not call her. Do not write to her. Do not cook for her. Do not go see her where she works. If she likes you, she will let you know.

If she calls you once, do not answer. Let her call twice, then answer. Tell her that you are pleased to hear from her. Ask how seh's doing. Then tell her to say what she wants because you have something to do.

If she just wants to chat, tell her that you can talk with her over a meal that she will make for you.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Rjaudenes Hello in Brazil.
Actually man your writing is OK. :) I wish more posts were straight to the point like this.

You have found an Attention wh0re.
She will use you for attention.
She has lots of guys who are doing exactly what you are doing. Giving her too much attention.

Day after the date - She call me to say me a strange thing: - Rafael, i like you, but if i found a persone who i get more connected i will go out....
She's telling you that she is NOT interested in you very much. However she still wants you to call her all the time, buy her things, make her dinner, make her feel good about herself. She will make you believe that she likes you to make you do these things for her. Bad deal for you.

Well, this is the history, im still believe if i can conquer she if i continue with the romantic topic conversations, increase myself, talking about her interests (in a two times per month frequency), because she like it. But, before enter at this duvidous journey (with a high emotional risk) i would like to know the opinion of you, guys and DJ's who have more experience, if you agree or not, or if you have another idea.
If you want her as a girlfriend then you are in trouble. She is a pain in the as$. Find some one else. Do not get emotional. She will hurt you.

If you only want to have sex with her then you may still have a chance. Don't call so much. Every week is bad.
Become more unavailable to her and make her chase you.

Girls like her want jerks. Guys who treat her badly.
She doesn't want nice guys. Only for attention.

Good luck

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
playing

She is just playing you.

Don't waste any more time of your time on her.

Move on, find another and forget this one. (oh, don't find one, find 4 or 5)

cave dweller

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She told she still having feelings by a guy who's a jerk and kicked she
She's obviously attracted to guys that are abusive toward her. Next time you see her, punch her in the face.

Just kidding ;)

Women are naturally attracted to the attitudes of the "jerk". Do yourself a favor and read the DJ bible. It'll tell you how to adopt the bones of the jerk attitude that women love without actually being a jerk.

rjaudenes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks for the new replies!

lol

Hell, this "hard one" happened 4 months ago, and after that, i read each article of this site and th DJ Bible, and man, how much i learned and realized i was a Top AFC + Chump + Wussy!

Actually, this girls is gonna marry with a nice guy, yes, you are right, she's loocking for attention, and i discovered she's not like this guy and she's having a lot of problem and this poor nice is having bad times with here

Well, i have no words for your help, i was strong enough to not to talk to this attention ***** girl, and had a lots of dates, find interesting girls, some sluts, get laid, etc.

This site is the best.

Thanks!
Rafael, from Brazil
--------------------------------------
The best way to learn is going to the field