"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

This is a funny question that just came to me.

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
When do you guys think is a good time to fart arround a woman? after marriage? When you are comfortable enough?
personally I wouldnt ever, but I am not married, so... what do you think?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
If you can't fart around your wife you have problems

what happened to being yourself? You are supposed to feel completely comfortable around your life partner. If you can't do something as meaningless as fart there are probably other more important things you are not showing about yourself.

If my wife ran out of the room to fart I'd think she's messed up
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Let her decide when is the 1st time. Once she farts once infront of you... thats implied consent that you can fart now infront of her and she won't be offended. Once your married though, all bets are off and you can fart your a$$ off.
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
re:

Once I asked my bro (he's getting married in August) how he knew his fiance was 'the one'.
He said, "When I farted in front of her and she didn't leave, I knew she was the one for me."
Sounds like a country song.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
187
Reaction score
1
Age
72
I fart around women all the time, most find it amusing. I just try to do it in a funny manner, such as if I'm standing I'll bend over and grab both my ankles and let one rip.
 

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
Originally posted by SparkleMotion
I fart around women all the time, most find it amusing. I just try to do it in a funny manner, such as if I'm standing I'll bend over and grab both my ankles and let one rip.
Thats so damn funny
 
Top